Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well you didn't copy paste it from Wikipedia so it's a yes from me just try and control your mind when you feel like being dumb and spurting racist shit.
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
Well you didn't copy paste it from Wikipedia so it's a yes from me just try and control your mind when you feel like being dumb and spurting racist shit.

I'm pretty sure my entire application could be considered racist by someone.
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
Yes, yes it would be considering that is the topic you chose but I mean it isn't a report on the Nazi regime it is a report on Auschwitz just please learn some self control when Gm's and people that will report you are present.

so replace racism with scamming
right?
right?
Yes, yes it would be considering that is the topic you chose but I mean it isn't a report on the Nazi regime it is a report on Auschwitz just please learn some self control when Gm's and people that will report you are present.
i was ready to delete that app, but it wasn't copied off of Wikipedia so i'll let it slide, also im neutral since i like valt to much, biased opinion.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
i was ready to delete that app, but it wasn't copied off of Wikipedia so i'll let it slide, also im neutral since i like valt to much, biased opinion.

Why does everyone think I don't know a thing or two about Auschwitz Birkenau?
I once bore 4 Nazi swastikas on my bicep in Toribash. I think I know a thing or two about the Nazis.
welp im getting bored of waiting for more people to respond.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
welp im getting bored of waiting for more people to respond.

App deleted. This never happened.
fyi did accept
Hello Nitro its XxGamerzz or Gamerzz for those of you who dont know me. For those of you who do know me Id like to say hey and glad to see Nitro's still expanding. The names Preston Vargas Im 17 and live in California. My GMT is -7 but Im not on as often as Id like to be. Nowadays Im alot more forum active and now that Im back I hope I can be a happy and helpful member of the clan. Im a 3rd dan black belt I believe almost 4th dan and Ive got alot of experience with aikido and wushu(if that matters). I think Id make a nice addition to the clan because of my friendly nature and I usually dont seem to get people mad. I can contribute my loyalty to the clan for as long as it lives and my time to the clan. My past clans included Beta(clan died) Nitro( I admit part of the reason I left was selfish) Ascend(Inactivity) and Elite(also suffered from inactivity). Ive as of know been banned once for loan scamming however school caught up to me and there was no possible way to pay off the loan. Ive learned my lesson since then and I can promise I wont be getting into anymore trouble. I know this isnt the longest of applications nor is it the best however I thought with the increasing ammount of free time I have I thought it would be nice to see my friends again. Thanks for reading

~Gamerzz
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "