no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

and in [R-I-F-T] Graphic Novel too.

I did heard Piratez really miss me.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
He's one of the members who put Piratez on the map, along with Bojan, and you should show a little respect.

He's been in the clan longer than you have.

Fixed.

When he applied, I thought he was just a new applicant, and not Chris. He could have told me in the first place, and I could have considered the application.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Well, I don't really play an important role in this as I am not a leader/co-leader, so I guess it's up to them to decide :l.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
Please post another application, and put some thought into it. I know you were the Co-Leader, but you don't get it any easier than the rest of us.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
CLOSE THREAD NOW.
I'M UNHAPPY NOW.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Find Chris20236 Now.
Serge, when it is your turn, you post your event.
Mkay.