Toribash
Pm'ed, and like 2 days ago stellar said that the clan council had 4 hours to vote, but.... lol i asked last night and doesn't seem like much progress is going.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Pm'ed, and like 2 days ago stellar said that the clan council had 4 hours to vote, but.... lol i asked last night and doesn't seem like much progress is going.

Just have patience.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Hey there

A player named "Zhuyan"? I think was it was just the absolute worst in room today. Threatening and kicking Ultimate's own members from a duel server, being disrespectful, intentionally fspecing people so he could skip line, mass kicking great players, etc.

Highly highly highly recommend this black mark of a user from your otherwise cool clan.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I kicked cold because he took over my server.

I kicked irookie as a joke. Dragon does it to me all the time. Also i didn't fspec people to skip the line. I. Did. Not.Skip.The.Line. Also cold fuke's and resets the game all the time
Much confuse, such confused.

I am wondering if we are clan allies? If not, want to be? I know you don't have a clan ally section but I can add you to Soak's.
blue
pink
Okay I will add you guys to Soak's ally list.

Oh, can you give me the image link? I don't want to go through the process of saving and uploading to imgur for the code.
blue
pink
rightclick on the image and just click copy image url. Also thanks hax, things will be addressed when I get back from work, thanks for the informing. Off to work adios.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Dude I just don't feel like people need to be so shitty and take everything so serious, I mean like this dude doesn't know what's going on and he just points out a lot of stuff, I mean like do you people like other people to start viewing what you do and even if they are jokes they just point it out even if you didn't do it in that purpose?
It just makes a person look bad when sometines the thing is not like that
guys i think were getting our board back since the discussion got moved there and our name is near urbanunit on that thingy