Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
The xp multiplier is highest for Casual and DM is 2nd highest (not including comp) :V then its armrace or whatever its called. Does DM have faster games tho?

casual is usually longer + less fun and dm is better for training imo and only 10 minutes
dreamy suicide act
is store.steampowered.com down for anyone else (not in game i mean the website itself)
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Omfg the account my friend gave me has a huntsman knife and a Vulcan skin for the ak47. Fucking hell he was global elite as well I think.
omgomgomg

i'm finally fucking nova 2
Road 2 silver here we come
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
omgomgomg

i'm finally fucking nova 2
Road 2 silver here we come

derank with me please
dreamy suicide act
aaaaaaaaa still rank one. How many matches will it take for me to get to rank 3. Let's say I get 5 kills a match.
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
aaaaaaaaa still rank one. How many matches will it take for me to get to rank 3. Let's say I get 5 kills a match.

well it took me about 10 hours to get to rank 3 with an average of 30 kill per match so hf
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post

there's an xp boost every tuesday and wednesday so use that to your advantage