Toribash
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Dayum girl. Just got back from the gym. This morning, I noticed my computer wouldn't boot up. So I ended up having to reformat my computer so I lost everything including a 15-30k head...

But yeah. Shit and stuff.

U mad bro?

Lol, that stinks. You should of put it on a flashdrive or something. The only thing I don't have from my old comp is that ugly arrow set I made. It was the first actual set I made, not 1 texture being c/p. i had some c/p, but I put about 2 hours into it. It was horrible though. It took so much time was I didn't know how I wanted it to work and etc. i could prob find a picture of it somewhere. I love my head, but I want like 60k so I can request a set... I want a gamers set, with a ton of gaming stuff on it. I've seen one before, but it was a while ago
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Dayum girl. Just got back from the gym. This morning, I noticed my computer wouldn't boot up. So I ended up having to reformat my computer so I lost everything including a 15-30k head...

But yeah. Shit and stuff.

Screw your computer. We're discussing fingerz private matters in a public place on the internet, where that girl might just happen to see. If that is the case, hobo is a molestor of cheerios.

In other news, hobo is a molestor of cheerios fingerz, that's shallow, but who cares you're lucky.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
hobo is a molestor of cheerios

True story, bro.
Also, if you haven't yet, add me on skype (scrappy.alex) because raisins.

ALSO, I finally made a tri-color flame (cyan, blue, purple) and would only cost 72.5k ;D!

pic-tah

don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
That looks cool. I think makng flames like that is cool, but you should of waited for your head to be made (i saw in request forums), and then made a flame to go with it. You should make duel hand flames, it is cool though. I hate how rich you are... Lol
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Screw your computer. We're discussing fingerz private matters in a public place on the internet, where that girl might just happen to see. If that is the case, hobo is a molestor of cheerios.

In other news, hobo is a molestor of cheerios fingerz, that's shallow, but who cares you're lucky.

aha. i laughed so hard when i read this...
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Lol, I actually only read the part about me.
Also, changing my name to Hobo.
GG life, I waste money again.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Lol i liked hobomoose..now your fucking bounty won't make any sense :/ you can no longer be a member of the homeless meese foundation.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Mmk, I think that name change was unnecessary but it's your money to waste bro. Also someone should use this as their avatar.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS