Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
For all to remember, only 1 negative vote is required to refuse an application.

I didn't know this. I take back my no, but I don't vote yes either. Undecided for now.

Originally Posted by Vradomor View Post
As for your app, TBashDude, you have a sever lack of experience. Your belt, your number of posts, and your terrible replays all display that.

Now Vraddy, since when do we care about stats? XD I do have to agree with death, (Wight?) when he say's he doesn't think TBashdude wont stay with us very long. Leaning towards no. Probably will change my mind.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I saw your replays and from what I can see your still learning about toribash. Though that doesn't mean anything he/she will be put on a trial correct?
I've only got pictures of myself looking ruthless in running events. Perhaps once I get munted I'll post a picture of myself in that state haha.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
My friends took a picture of me (my confounded reaction, to be exact) right after I opened one of the gifts that they gave me on my birthday.

It was an anal dildo.
fl0w
You make it sound as if he has committed some crime and will be tried for his sentencing.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Your friends might be trying to drop you a hint there Trick.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Originally Posted by XTorigod View Post
Stop spamming. Keep the thread clean. Don't post if necessary. As Dydy said, it's better to keep a short, clean thread rather than a long messy one.

As fatty said, try to keep your posts meaningful to the clan. its cool if you want to tell us about stuff, but try to think of something productive as well to say, like suggestions or ideas for Dyrisk or one of the co-leaders. We love getting stuff like that in here, and we'll respond to it.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS