yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok. I just broke 2 toes on my left foot and will be more inactive resting it.

I'm in so much pain D:
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
hey abel that your purse hangin in the back?

NOOOOOO!!!!!......its a man bag
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Assfucking every pedobear. Please hold.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Last day of School.
I'm going to pull an epic prank. What should I do.

Also, I got the year book. In one of the 1st Grade classes, I saw a kid under the name of "Julian Outlaw" Now, where have I heard that before? Lmao.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Count me in for best member. Lmfao.
PM them.
Last year in my school a girl pulled a bomb threat as a prank so we can evacuate the school for a couple of days, it worked and she got expelled after they found out that it was her.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
well me and my friends took a shit load of sporks, and stuck all of them in the ground ALL
around the school, and if you see any lockers open run by them and slam em shut ^_^''
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.