Toribash
so who's playing diablo 3?
At the moment i'm around level 25 as the Witch Doctor. It's fun. I was scared he would be too much like the necromancer in Diablo 2, which I found really boring, but I think the Witch Doctor is a lot of fun.
never played any of the Diablo's... sorry. and im kinda focussed on school and sport so i just forum, dont play much of anything
I maybe would play it, if my computer wasn't pooface. Seems like a lot of fun if you have friends who play (which I don't either xD)
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Yeah, I know like 10 people that play diablo, so I have someone to play with most of the time. Honestly, I enjoy questing alone just as much as questing with friends.
It's definitely one of the best games I've played in a while. I can just sit down and play it for hours on end without even realizing :P
I just downloaded the latest version of SCP - Containment Breach.

scpcb.wordpress.com
I rank it very highly among free alpha-version horror games. Very highly as in "This shit is on par with fucking Amnesia"
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Xego View Post
^Holy shit. that's based on this, right?
Looks awesome. downloading it atm.

Sure is based on that.
Jesus, it's pretty scary. I found this, then a guy came out of the ground and killed me I think. Now I'm just wandering around in a maze with stone walls and I have no idea what's happening.
That's SCP-106. He's just the worst enemy ever. Also, in the newest patch 895 can kill you through a fucking wall. It happened to me. -.-
yeah fuck that game. Too scary for me :P
I had a run in with 273 and it was absolutely terrifying. fuck the blink meter!
Edit: I mean 173. The statue :P
Last edited by Xego; May 19, 2012 at 11:38 AM.