Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Just voting for once, can I even do that? Yes to much, but leaning towards no for fungi. Barely anything about their irl stuff. And don't vote based on relations.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Just voting for once, can I even do that? Yes to much, but leaning towards no for fungi. Barely anything about their irl stuff. And don't vote based on relations.

Zalf maybe his yes is for realations but the reason I said yes was for his ability to make replays and his knowledge of playing mods also for marketability as well (if you don't I'm sorry for bringing a wrongly statement)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
My yes was part relations. But the other part is, he's got skype and is a good toribash player
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
I say yes to nic, if you do join you might want skype/teamspeak that's what we use -Virus

I have skype and I downloaded ts3 yesterday
Last edited by NICOLAS135; Jul 24, 2015 at 01:10 PM.
ok
Hello i'm a 15 year old male named Nate and I plays many video games such as Toribash CS and Minecraft My Ign Is etanlacey btw. I am currently a brown belt like 200 matches till black I also really like skate boarding mods in TB but I LOVE JUST LOVE Aikido ABD. I started playing Tb back in 2013 I think but I only played free play for like a year and fell in love with the game so when I started to do multiplayer I was a boss. I hope you accept my app and love me forever :P (btw I have a good sense of humor) my skype is n8alacey so yeah I hope you add me I need an active clan so Good Lunch Have Fries i'm going to shut up now. btw I have Team Speak 3 don't worry
I want to play you first before I vote
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Well if you've played single player for 2 years I would like to see a replay of yours
If it looks like you've lied and you're new to the game I say no and if it's a good replay and you're telling the true I say yes (maybe)
Right now you have been here for a couple years and 0 posts? And it says you joined this year? Fishy
i'm gonna say no i feel like realistically you been deleting your post on some random misfortunes and or trouble around TB or this is just another alt that has not been used since the start of your date (or maybe both) either way i agree with this app but I'm pretty sure this isn't gonna suit with us
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by etanLacey View Post
Hello i'm a 15 year old male named Nate and I plays many video games such as Toribash CS and Minecraft My Ign Is etanlacey btw. I am currently a brown belt like 200 matches till black I also really like skate boarding mods in TB but I LOVE JUST LOVE Aikido ABD. I started playing Tb back in 2013 I think but I only played free play for like a year and fell in love with the game so when I started to do multiplayer I was a boss. I hope you accept my app and love me forever :P (btw I have a good sense of humor) my skype is n8alacey so yeah I hope you add me I need an active clan so Good Lunch Have Fries i'm going to shut up now. btw I have Team Speak 3 don't worry

I'm just going to regularly vote this time, and my vote is no. I don't think there is enough experience yet.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015