Toribash
everyone hates exams, just keep in mind that it's not the most important thing in your life
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Thanks man appreciated. Hope I can help the clan in some valuable way I suppose hehe
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Been a while since the last time I actually played multiplayer, was it a year or something?

Congratulations us then woo!
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
thanks patrick, i had to finish the war after SOMEONE *coughcoughrevxcoughcough* had to go and the warring party asked me to finish the war for him. ;)

also, i'm making another request to have my alt, kurro, in the clan. i'm active on both, and i'll make another damn application if i really have to
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I'm sorry I do not want to allow alt accounts in the same clan because that's like having 2 accounts for the same person in the same clan so it's pointless.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
I'm sorry I do not want to allow alt accounts in the same clan because that's like having 2 accounts for the same person in the same clan so it's pointless.

wouldn't it be worse to have an alt in some other clan than the one youre currently in? being in the clan just makes it easier to keep in touch if you would to get banned on your main.
M I N I V A N