Toribash
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
honk honk

it bugs me that you post here now, after you already left for another clan just because you didn't post enough before

are you trying to mock us?
hey, this is the most active you guys have been on the board for a while, besides, just because i've left doesn't mean i'm going to forget you guys existed. we are still friends right??
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Yes, Skylar we are. Chris ease off man, he does have a point....we were pretty inactive for a bit. Skylar you should've atleast talked to us before the move to make this less hostile.
Honestly Habeeb, you dont know what you're talking about. Aeon is alot more active than it used to be, and that was already the case when skylar was here.

And we would have been even more active if skylar had moved his f'n ass and post instead of memeing around on other shitty clanboards, until eventually he felt more like he belongs into a meme shitclan than his family.

Yea, I am mad. Honestly skylar, if you feel like you're more at home in TLL, you are very welcome to stay on their board if you ask me.

You posting here now is basically an insult to me. It means that what you told me on steam was just a bunch of bull to avoid me getting mad at you leaving.
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
until eventually he felt more like he belongs into a meme shitclan than his family.

maybe its because this 'meme shitclan' is actually doing something instead of being silent and rotting till every last member is inactive and no one cares anymore.
honestly, if I left without saying a word, no one would notice for at least a week or so and you know it. and to be perfectly honest, this 'family' business is now just pretending and i'd rather just say we are friends, but, if not thats fine and I will never post on this board again and never talk if that is what makes you happy.

grow up chris
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
maybe its because this 'meme shitclan' is actually doing something instead of being silent and rotting till every last member is inactive and no one cares anymore.

I don't know what clan you are talking about. What about the six years event? The seekrit santa ( altho that failed kinda )? What about me being ingame almost every day with Jormungandr, threedog, sometimes abyss and NotShadow? Sure, we aren't the most active clan but we were pretty much all doing more in here than you. How often did I invite you to join us, and you didn't? How often did I try to get you to post, and you didn't? You can't just blame it all on us if it's you who was rotting away doing nothing.

honestly, if I left without saying a word, no one would notice for at least a week or so and you know it.

I don't know what to say about this except that it's just blatantly wrong and you're exaggerating.

and to be perfectly honest, this 'family' business is now just pretending and i'd rather just say we are friends, but, if not thats fine and I will never post on this board again and never talk if that is what makes you happy.

grow up chris

If that's how you've been feeling about us, well then I'm not even mad that you left anymore. If I may remind you, back when you joined there was this drama about charm1 and you. We could have just kicked both of you like any normal clan would, but we gave you a chance, because we saw that you had potential to be a part of our family. Because we didn't care about who or what hates or likes you or if you're Master Belt or Blue Belt. And when one of us is having problems, everyone cares. You know exactly what I'm talking about and you were also one of the people that cared.

And if you say that iss all just "pretend" then you're saying you were also just "pretending to care" and for the love of god I don't even want to think that's true.

Oh and yea, I need to grow up, that's why I join a clan that describes itself as a "shitposting clan".

If you don't wanna post here again, be my fucking guest.
So I'm still thinking we should use the TC in our clan bank to do ingame events again, like the konybet one. That was fun