Toribash
@Coronelmic, that would be a sweet idea.
Let's see if we can follow through.

Does anybody have a cool head texture by Jebus, 13chillz, Yiazmat, etc.?
If you do, hit me up.

What's everyone Skype's?
Mine's Mooqhbwease
father of philip scone
Mines ghost.demon
-----
demon.ghost6
-----
ghost.demon6 use that
Last edited by counter; Sep 10, 2014 at 10:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by DONKEY View Post
@Coronelmic, that would be a sweet idea.
Let's see if we can follow through.

Does anybody have a cool head texture by Jebus, 13chillz, Yiazmat, etc.?
If you do, hit me up.

What's everyone Skype's?
Mine's Mooqhbwease

What happened with you? I thought you like quit cause you had bad luck in the clan or something, I don't care I'm just curious.
I kicked him cause he said he might leave. Loyalty = 0 at that point.
-----
I'm trying to get our board back the best I can guys (at least for the old members that remember us having a board). I'm probably stellars #1 annoyance now but it has been weeks and I'm being persistent lol
-----
http://teespring.com/NotSlutty

Please guys, my t-shirts the best!
-----
ALRIGHT listen up!

I am getting bombarded with people telling me there are dicks in Ultimate... I understand that most of us are guys, but seriously guys! Ian and I are going to start cracking the whip! We are a family, we are respectful to others and treat others as they were ourselves. Fuck, jack them off, but be nice. You can sure joke around but seriously, you guys being cocky and acting like you can beat every person in the world, then when you lose you make up an excuse, just stop. I'm tired of being told about people doing that kind of shit. Face it, you're not the best. put it in your mind that you suck ass like I do and appreciate each win, each loss. Be respectful to your opponent even if they aren't respectful to you.

I don't want Ultimate to get the reputation of rude and disrespectful okay. Ultimate is becoming an over powered clan, take pride in that, but don't show it. We aren't better than the next person next to us is how I look at it. If you have a problem. Get out of Ultimate and don't come back. If you can handle being nice and respectful and putting a wonderful reputation for ultimate out there and being part of our family. Then so be it.

Ian and I will start cracking down on you guys if we keep getting more talk about our members, it's getting quite tiring that today I looked at 4 people tell me what ultimate members are doing and I'm disappointed. You've disappointed daddy and now he's going to have to be strict. I'm a lenient leader/founder, but you guys are forcing me to step up and put everything in order. So that will be that.

Sorry if any of you leave due to this, or any of you get kicked due to behavior, but we are a family... not just within us, but within all clans, all rogues, all people. Now go have fun but in a playful fun nice way.
Last edited by Jak; Sep 11, 2014 at 10:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
No we still respect obey and be nice to them, just they are not allowed on our board and nor will we go to their board.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Surprised it's taken this long for you guys to become official once again.

Anyways, my ISP shut off my internet so we can't talk on Steam atm, James. You're going to have to PM me your number again because I wiped my phone.