Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Careful with your words hidingwarior, "Any" is a dangerous word when it comes to homework. Maybe you should be more specific. Or maybe you are just crazy smart.
To survive and reproduce.

JoJo, When I say any I mean it. I can help with just about any subject, and yes not to brag but I am fairly intelligent. Regardless, we have many people working on it, so it should not be an issue.
post your times here
This thread is made of RA-members to post here when they might be online and not and when are they in most times, also what timezone you are in, so that we know when you are online for example to have a fight in the server...
For example, i'll post my time

i'm in GMT+3 and im mostly online from 10:00 until 14:00 (or more),depending when my brother might get on the computer, because i don't have one xD
But why's the rum gone? :v
GMT, evenings - different hours, also weekends almost whole days.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Mhm starrzz, fine, do it yourself. You vs whatever. Can't take your clans into some shiz cause you (or me - if I did) feel "somehow".

No to wars. it's pointless. go to a particular clan's server and try to beat streak on them, but "wars" are too much of a problem, starting with getting proper people active at chosen time, to organizing time/mode/settings blablabla, let's leave it.

This thread is too much close to being pointless in my opinion. :>
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
There is several ways to answer that because you changed your vaiable. Making one thing equal to p and another equal to x can make an infinate amount of answers. If you would like to indicate something is squared then write it like this 5x^2