Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Glad to see you. Sorry but I'm not remember you. I am Poleno (old nick name).
Nick: Razor....and useless information but, my real name is Lucas (prefer Lucas)

Belt: 3rd Dan black Belt

Previous clans: Adventure, Doc, Piratez, Tint, C3

Reason to join: Well, I've been in inactivity for some time in Toribash, I got kicked on C3 because I just dissapeared (particular problems), and when I had to go AFK, fl0w was just starting and seems to me this clan wasnt having fun, but, going serious and want a nice place in the word of Toribash, and now I'm back I see that fl0w is a respected clan, with respected members, and I just wannt enter, to meet new guys, and have a new history to tell in my "life" in Toribash.

Replays: Well, I'm not a pro Wushu player but I can say that I can easy play Aikido (My best mod) Due to my inactivity I lost my rank 50 on aikido, but I'm working on it to recover, dont know how many replays do you want so I'm going to post 1 of Wushu and 2 of Aikido

(Going to some old replays that I consider one of my best replay in aikido, I'm lukazzs)

you're completely wrong about that. we're a family and we ALWAYS have fun and hang out in servers. since that you dont know much about us, im gonna say NO and we aint just starting and it also seems that you're after fl0w cuz you wanna get respected and you're not really a pro wushu player.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight