Toribash
no, you're not alone jingles
i watches anime one at a time
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
me too because i'm bored of holiday and tomorrow is a school day.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Yo guise just wondering, am I the only one here who watches anime one at a time?

I feel like I can't be focused to more than one intense storyline at a time, it takes away from the experience if you know what I mean. Probably sounds stupid but idk =D

I do it because the anime I watch aren't finished so I get bored easily.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Im watching new anime(s) too, it's still updating episodes. Yes that's right it's kinda boring to wait for the next episodes to release.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Yo guise just wondering, am I the only one here who watches anime one at a time?

I feel like I can't be focused to more than one intense storyline at a time, it takes away from the experience if you know what I mean. Probably sounds stupid but idk =D

I watch ongoing animes, for the upcoming season, I'll have about 20 animes on my watching list (kinda scary isn't it). But that's only 20 episodes a week, it's possible to do. Then I can watch 1 finished anime at a time next to that. Great plan right? But I don't have enough time in my life though lol.
I was watching Code Geass until my mom confiscated my phone. I watched episode 1 on sub then episode 2 on dub just to see how they sound. Both are decent and now I don't know which one I should go with. Halp .-.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I personally like subbed more, its more natural and plus with sub titles I some how actually understand the story better than english voices speaking.
You should watch with sub in my opinion. I don't really like anime with dub. :I

At the moment i'm watching only one anime, but it's not a problem to watch more before finishing other. Mostly i watch two at a time.
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Well, I had a lot of free time nowadays so I ended up watching a ton of anime because of the lack of other things to do.
Here's the list of what I've watched recently:
- Katanagatari
- Sword Art Online: Extra Edition
- Steins;Gate The Movie
- Pandora Hearts
- My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy
- Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha
- Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
- Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio
- Beyond the Boundary (Kyoukai no Kanata)
- Attack on Titan: Ilse's Notebook
- Accel World Specials

Currently I started watching the new Mushishi, the second season of Seitokai Yakuindomo, ImoCho and finally the new Monogatari (cause it's finally out 100%).
I'd also like to download the first season of K-on! but I cant find it anywhere, can you help me out with that?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!