Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I've started playing csgo a bit, having a lot of fun with it. Grind to rank 3 tho
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Originally Posted by desu View Post
I've started playing csgo a bit, having a lot of fun with it. Grind to rank 3 tho

Same.

Is casual or deathmatch good for xp?
casual is the best then DM is the 2nd best to grind to 3rd. It foes a lot faster with the BloodHound challange coin but its not needed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by dank View Post
imo deathmatch is much faster

Yeah, I find casual boring as fuck anyways.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Its wrong because ak/m4 is better in almost every way, and is much cheaper. That is why you don't see any of the pros use aug/sg (if you look away from the time period where AUG was OP as fuck before they nerfed it)

SG is better than AK in every way other than the price tag, which is only $300 more.

People don't use the SG because they don't wanna be on of those scoped cod fags.
The xp multiplier is highest for Casual and DM is 2nd highest (not including comp) :V then its armrace or whatever its called. Does DM have faster games tho?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
was paired against a GE and a GN3 smurf he was paired with. still won so its all good tho
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18