Ranking
Alrighty, your movement needs a lot of work, but judging from the 3 replays, drunken bboy has the highest quality of movement from you.

I'd recommend spending a lot of time just refining movement and attempting to flow through on everything (See how your movement goes together)
As with the destructive replays, I'm going to recommend that you try and make your hits stand out and avoid looking too relaxed or too stiff when doing things, I'd also recommend that you just play around with joints in singleplayer and apply at a later date, but at this current moment in time it's a no.

Good luck I guess.
Sold my dog to join RRO
One Application

Been doing freelance replay making for a while now i do alot of madmans and most recently im getting into free style. But anyways check me out and see if im fit.

!!! I have read the 3 replay only thing but im sure this could prossibly be an exception Dream is a mod i got off the forums and if you already have it installed yay you but if you just simply airnt feeling up to installing it then im posting a fourth replay for you to check out.

Dream~Freestyle
Error2.5-Madman
Obliteration~Madman
Flak~Madman
tr_parkour_city_b_remake~Mod used in Dream
Attached Files
Swift-Dream.rpl (721.9 KB, 7 views)
Swift-error2.5.rpl (354.3 KB, 6 views)
Swift-Obliteration.rpl (317.8 KB, 6 views)
Swift-Flak.rpl (139.6 KB, 3 views)
tr_parkour_city_b_remake.tbm (19.7 KB, 3 views)
Wombo Combooooooo
Trust me, i know my joints very well. the amount of effort that was put into those madmans was slim to none.
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars
Originally Posted by poop View Post
the amount of effort that was put into those madmans was slim to none.

Sure looks like it
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
@Swiftone1

I'm gunna keep it blunt and simple. There's little to no "wow" to your replays right now. You sort of know how to get the good DM's, now you just need to manipulate them better.

It's a no.
Last edited by Marrez; Sep 9, 2013 at 05:17 AM.
beware
the goblin
Sure thing. It could go either way:

1. executing your dm's in a better way, such as focusing on reaslism and just doing really nice 1DM's

2. Learn how to full fledge boomhit. Start from the easy 3DM booms. I'm sure someone has the link to... who was it, shook? Yeah, shook's tut to boomhits. I can't remember, I used to ask so many people how to boomhit that my sources are scrambled.

Once you get the basic elements down, you can toss in things such as complex skeets, tricks, etc.

Good luck out there, mang.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by poop View Post
Trust me, i know my joints very well. the amount of effort that was put into those madmans was slim to none.

Trust me, you're not as good as you think you are.

There are players on this forum who put no effort into their replays and the quality is at least 10 times greater than yours.

Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Make sure they're the best replays you've made and with that, I bid you good luck in your application for ORMO.

You have 2 options, put effort into your application/get your replays to a somewhat decent quality or just don't even bother applying.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Why bother applying if you aren't going to give your best replays?

Unless they are.

in which case sorry.
I came here to laugh at you