no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: not telling ;)
Nationality: Indonesian
Hobbies: sleep, wrestling, video games, sleep, eat something i never eat before, watch tv, and my favourite, sleep.
About me: irl im actually an annoying person, a little shy, childish(i still love watching power rangers and some heroes stuff, sometimes i follow their transformation style like a retarded), but im a good boy in front of my family, it just that im not really comfortable watching the outside world.
Lol, I would laugh if your name is Prism Red, Sicks =D

@Tarek: I've approved your msn

Really? 80J4N's around 28?
darkshadow8
not dead
IM manly leave me alone D:.

And now I hope I Can rest off the fact I can barely walked. I had my friends carry me to the car cuz they owed me :P
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post

YOU DO: *pulls a broadsword out of a sheath on your hip* Come and get some, fuckers.[/color]

Finish.

YOU DO: *Sink the sword into the back of one crab, making it explode, and killing someone. one of the other crabs attacks you (conveniently in front of the other) and you charge, skewering both and you throw your sword. It blasts a hole in the wall revealing a cockpit.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
that's what im saying, our clan keeps opening our fucking mouths they still have that win over our heads, shut the fuck up.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
that's what im saying, our clan keeps opening our fucking mouths they still have that win over our heads, shut the fuck up.

qft