Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Zalf= SexyZalf Red picture
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Hi there,

I'm nicolas,I'm 13 years old and I live in the north of Italy(GTM +2)a wonderful country.
I started playing toribash since 28th may of 2014 well at the start I had no idea how the game worked but then in july I understood something like how the joints works and other stuffs.
Now I'm 8th dan with a win ratio of 58%,yea probably I don't deserve this win ratio,in that ammount on time i stayed in ParadoX,MoEnergy,Flip,Vibe.
In september I learned how the forums work and the alternative account thing,I did one called N00B4EVA but it's inactive (I was 4th dan).
In real life I like doing basketball and football but in-game my favourite mods r ABD,greykido and erthtkv2,but I don't think why I hate tk if I like erth.
I'm very active in the game 10/10...in the forums not too much I guess 8/10. I started posting frequently since 3 months.
I'm trying to be a good replaymaker if someone in skype will give me some tips I will really appreciating it,I started doing sp replays when I was 6th dan.
I will join Nitro because I think is a good clan and because I know Zalf which is my friend :3 I'm really sure I will make more friends in this clan.
p.s I will say much times gandalf in-game or in the skype chat.
Under there r some of my SP replays(2)and some in MP(3).

Peace,Nick
ok
From your buddy I say yes :> he's good at abd btw
Last edited by Zalf; Jul 24, 2015 at 12:19 AM.
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
My Application
I have no idea how to start a good application so -hey look, I just started an application! Anyways, my name in fUNgI1736, but most people call me fungi, probably because my real name is harder to say. I like to mess around a lot, and I never take anything seriously, even this application obviously. Im 12 and I live in MURICA, I have a skoop (skype) opdefiner.

I'm 3rd dan, almost a 4th dan, I don't see why belt rank would matter, but my global rank (around 20-25,000) really doesn't show how good I am. I'm better than it says, it's just that with camp and other games, I really haven't been able to play much recently. My rank used to be around 3-5,000 but then I stopped playing for a while. My win ratio is 56%, which I'm pretty sure would be higher if I'd never been a white belt. The mods that I am the best at are Aikido Big Dojo, Greykido, and rk-mma. I almost never read my messages on the forums because there is no one to message me ); forever alone... I can fight for the clan, but I can't go to any higher clan rank than that because I am bad at leading things, but I do donate a lot to other people, so I might donate leftover TC to this clan. <(long sentence) Anyways, I hope you accept my application for this clan because... because... just read my application and you'll know why.
-----
hi zalf
Last edited by FunGi1736; Jul 24, 2015 at 12:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by NICOLAS135 View Post
Hi there,

I'm nicolas,I'm 13 years old and I live in the north of Italy(GTM +2)a wonderful country.
I started playing toribash since 28th may of 2014 well at the start I had no idea how the game worked but then in july I understood something like how the joints works and other stuffs.
Now I'm 8th dan with a win ratio of 58%,yea probably I don't deserve this win ratio,in that ammount on time i stayed in ParadoX,MoEnergy,Flip,Vibe.
In september I learned how the forums work and the alternative account thing,I did one called N00B4EVA but it's inactive (I was 4th dan).
In real life I like doing basketball and football but in-game my favourite mods r ABD,greykido and erthtkv2,but I don't think why I hate tk if I like erth.
I'm very active in the game 10/10...in the forums not too much I guess 8/10. I started posting frequently since 3 months.
I'm trying to be a good replaymaker if someone in skype will give me some tips I will really appreciating it,I started doing sp replays when I was 6th dan.
I will join Nitro because I think is a good clan and because I know Zalf which is my friend :3 I'm really sure I will make more friends in this clan.
p.s I will say much times gandalf in-game or in the skype chat.
Under there r some of my SP replays(2)and some in MP(3).

Peace,Nick

Sure! what the heck!

Originally Posted by FunGi1736 View Post
I have no idea how to start a good application so -hey look, I just started an application! Anyways, my name in fUNgI1736, but most people call me fungi, probably because my real name is harder to say. I like to mess around a lot, and I never take anything seriously, even this application obviously. Im 12 and I live in MURICA, I have a skoop (skype) opdefiner.

I'm 3rd dan, almost a 4th dan, I don't see why belt rank would matter, but my global rank (around 20-25,000) really doesn't show how good I am. I'm better than it says, it's just that with camp and other games, I really haven't been able to play much recently. My rank used to be around 3-5,000 but then I stopped playing for a while. My win ratio is 56%, which I'm pretty sure would be higher if I'd never been a white belt. The mods that I am the best at are Aikido Big Dojo, Greykido, and rk-mma. I almost never read my messages on the forums because there is no one to message me ); forever alone... I can fight for the clan, but I can't go to any higher clan rank than that because I am bad at leading things, but I do donate a lot to other people, so I might donate leftover TC to this clan. <(long sentence) Anyways, I hope you accept my application for this clan because... because... just read my application and you'll know why.
-----
hi zalf

I know you. You're quite a fun guy. Yes.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Say yes to fungi known him for a while but don't talk anymore I say yes
I'm neutral on both.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015