Toribash
No.

Also you can't create a thread here, without using invade tag, this means you don't have too muxh experience in forums and we don't want this.
Well I've had to restart the 7th mod and I have an idea for the 8th. The 8th mod will be a racing mod, one because I've never made one before and two because I need to make one for the series.
Training in the mountains
Adventure Comic: Coming Soon
Wicham Przygoda(Hello Adventure), Looks like me and Waffle finally got in the mood to do this. We are going to do an Adventure Comic! Anyways, the first comic will have the title:
NOT YET KNOWN(NOT ACTUAL TITLE)

It will be about what you, the Adventurers and Adventure Allies, want to have be the first comic. I want them to be about the start of the clan really, but all ideas are valid.

We will be collecting ideas on this thread and if you have a script for the comment, PM me or LWafflez

Also if you want to be a member of the comic drawing staff, PM me with an example comic.

These will be done in either Paint, GIMP, or Photoshop depending on the mood.

So Anyways guys. Post your IDEAS. PM us your SCRIPTS(You will get credit for the script on the comic...oooh. And I may or may not send you something if you make the winning script)
Last edited by Muur; Mar 2, 2011 at 05:48 AM.
DAMN.
Nice, looking forward to it (;
Ill think of some ideas and part of script.

One problem, if I don't have a set, will I still be inside the comic?
[Adventure]
[Indonizer]