Toribash
Hello my dear peers.
I realized what I said about 'luck' was stupid, as I just flat out suck.
I've rejoined.
I promise not to make further stupid decisions.
Hope you all don't mind.
father of philip scone
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
Hey guys I have decided it's time for me to post an app :P.

So yeah, my name is zhuyuan, or Dominic IRL. I'm 13 and I live in England(GMT-0). I play quit a bit of football at school and I play 4hrs of table-tennis on Friday's.

Celfie. I'm on the right by the way :P

I currently go to the preparatory school of the best school in England (Voted by FT)

So regarding my activity, my forum activity is pretty decent and I play about 2hrs of TB (on schooldays).
Favourite mods? Well currently it's boxshu and abd.

I can bring a lot to this clan. From drugs to just tutorials. i want to join this clan as I see a lot of [u] members from day to day.

My global rank varies from time to time. One day I was rank 600 and then the other 12,000.

At the moment I don't have any replays. I had to delete Toribash (don't ask :v). Sorry for the inconvenience!

Originally Posted by DONKEY View Post
Hello my dear peers.
I've rejoined.
Hope you all don't mind.

Yeah I guess

wb DANKEY
ugly
Don't kick Jackass again pls Beta, if he ducks up, i'll kick him myself >:O
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
Oh good -demon. Also gl on ur app for applying for beginner sanctuary

Hey guys I have decided it's time for me to post an app :P.

So yeah, my name is zhuyuan, or Dominic IRL. I'm 13 and I live in England(GMT-0). I play quit a bit of football at school and I play 4hrs of table-tennis on Friday's.

Celfie. I'm on the right by the way :P

I currently go to the preparatory school of the best school in England (Voted by FT)

So regarding my activity, my forum activity is pretty decent and I play about 2hrs of TB (on schooldays).
Favourite mods? Well currently it's boxshu and abd.

I can bring a lot to this clan. From drugs to just tutorials. i want to join this clan as I see a lot of [u] members from day to day.

My global rank varies from time to time. One day I was rank 600 and then the other 12,000.

At the moment I don't have any replays. I had to delete Toribash (don't ask :v). Sorry for the inconvenience!

So you finally did it.
Sadly I don't like your app it's really poorly made.
BUT you really showed us interest in the clan and loyalness, so yes.

Originally Posted by DONKEY View Post
Hello my dear peers.
I've rejoined.
Hope you all don't mind.

Welocme back donkey:3
Beta invited zhuyuan to join Ultimate on 2014-09-10.

Enough on that note:

Donkey, you decide to think about leaving again, same fate will be taken. Ultimate is a family of loyal members and I'd like to keep it that way... For the most part, our current roster is doing great at being loyal and setting a great reputation for Ultimate. Sort of like Ultimates old reputation, which is widely missed but we are getting back up there. I love you all Have a goodnight
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Beta, I realized it was stupid, I promise i'll stay here unless something really happens.
father of philip scone
welcome back donkey i have just done my 9 classes and hell TON of homeworks so god be with me and us :L and my skype is gliching so prob wont be active there as i saw
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS