Toribash
Yay, my turn.
Bangarang - The opener was pretty awkward. It had potential, but you messed it up.
The transition to the first boomhit was way too long, and the hit didn't look powerful at all.
The spin slap was probably the only thing I liked about this replay. It was fast but not too powerful. The slap and the kick after that both had potential, but you didn't excecute them properly.
Buildup - Opener again, could've been far better.
The launch was pretty weird, I didn't like the way that looked at all. The groin kick to decap was alright. It could've worked better if you made a splitcap out of this. Kick was powerful at least, but the ending was seriously floaty.
Yiuhh, opener was better this time. Hip kick was alright, but you should've followed through with it more. The 2dm punch to the chest dm was nice, only because it was fast. Everything after that was terrible.
Work on getting more power into your hits, aside from a couple good hits, most of them are pretty weak. Work on learning how to control your movements better, and flesh out your style a lot more.
The only good point I've seen in your replays is that you don't twitch, however your movements are fairly basic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
umg
im not worthy of ormus
might as well get some cnc and possibly get in
changed one of my replays
if you guise don mand
Attached Files
!J-Why am I still doing this.rpl (273.6 KB, 39 views)
!J-Smooth and beautiful.rpl (91.0 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by jclark; Sep 5, 2013 at 05:59 AM.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Okay, I think I have it this time.
These are some of my better replays since I last applied.
THESE ARE NOT STOLEN DESPITE HOW GOOD THEY ARE
Attached Files
Soul cry.rpl (122.9 KB, 30 views)
hot sex.rpl (122.9 KB, 22 views)
cool decaps out of 10.rpl (122.9 KB, 21 views)
ya
Jclark-

Oh gosh, those are some really nice replays you have there man...

I really like your style, but I'm gunna leave it up to another recruiter to determine if you're ORMO worthy or not yet... please forgive me.

Assoi-

Same thing I said to you in the SPARTA thread. Your movements aren't impressive and you're too stiff.

no.

Get a nice sense of flow and toss some creatively pulled off DM's in there.

Fuze-

That's a funny joke.

no.
Last edited by Marrez; Sep 1, 2013 at 07:20 PM.
beware
the goblin
do you guys mind if I bump?
idk, a little anxious
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Jclark: I really like your replays, they are pretty sweet and you are full of potential.

I maybe would have let you in if you had posted the app last year, but shook made it clear he wants us to let in only the best.

Our jaws have to be on the floor in order to accept anyone really, so I'm really sorry I have to do this to ya, but yea its a no.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
poopy app
Here goes nothing, I mostly enjoy spars tricking and madmans.
Attached Files
Drunken Bboy.rpl (855.6 KB, 38 views)
360 dunk.rpl (138.1 KB, 26 views)
split punch.rpl (172.0 KB, 20 views)
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars