Toribash
I'm sad to say that Jetfox4 has quit Toribash. I'll be removing him from our clan list shortly.

For those interested, he hasn't been able to make time for the game as other things are becoming a bigger part of his life. Unfortunately, he doesn't see that changing any time soon, so he has chosen to leave Toribash.
If you read this, we all wish you the best Jet.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
BG check discussing dkilla.
-----
Dkilla you were banned before, reason?
Last edited by EJM; Nov 8, 2011 at 10:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post
I'm sad to say that Jetfox4 has quit Toribash. I'll be removing him from our clan list shortly.

For those interested, he hasn't been able to make time for the game as other things are becoming a bigger part of his life. Unfortunately, he doesn't see that changing any time soon, so he has chosen to leave Toribash.
If you read this, we all wish you the best Jet.

I may not have known him well but we will miss ya jet
Oh and dkilla, what are your alternate accounts?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Oh, banned for scamming.

Doesn't look good for you.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Well at least i told the truth, also i just didnt return his 3k back to that person with less than 24 hours, thats all but i hope i really get in. I mean whats the point of lying?
*Watches you look at my Signature*
Originally Posted by Dkilla123 View Post
Well at least i told the truth, also i just didnt return his 3k back to that person with less than 24 hours, thats all but i hope i really get in. I mean whats the point of lying?

Smart boy... Since your so good at being honest, was there any reason that you COULD NOT have sent the tc to the othe person within that 24 hour period?
smart question...because of my internet went out, if you believe me and im serious about sending tc, i am serious as a mad hornet chasing you
-----
my mom didnt pay the monthly bill
Last edited by Dkilla123; Nov 9, 2011 at 02:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
*Watches you look at my Signature*
Originally Posted by Dkilla123 View Post
smart question...because of my internet went out, if you believe me and im serious about sending tc, i am serious as a mad hornet chasing you
-----
my mom didnt pay the monthly bill

Not to be in your buisness... but dkilla is right, she forgot to pay the bill and about a week later he found out about the ban. he went to the help place to explain but they did not believe him, im his bro
Im back!