Toribash
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
Yeah, I don't even remember which attacks are which.
Does he have a c/d reduction on her ult for basics or something?

Her Q sets a mark which is triggered by a basic attack that deals damage. It's a good portion of your burst. Her R is for closing the gap to autoattack.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
i actually dont like ppl who think akali is broken.. but besides that...
blitzcrank makes an epic jungler..
and i suck with shyvana...
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
I believe that just about everybody sucks at shyvana at this point.... well, except for those few.

If she sets off, there's just about no taking her on solo, at least for anything that I've played against her the 2 times that she did.

Anyways, I bought akali.....
She's broken the opposite way for me as other people. I can't even kill an annie bot.
WHY!?!?!?!?

You just need too know what to do. Like with any other champ, she takes practice.

If she sets off, there's just about no taking her on solo, at least for anything that I've played against her the 2 times that she did.

I beg to differ. I was practically 2 shotting her. However I was fed. But even when I wasn't completly fed it was ight.

And then again, Akali can take just about everyone solo.

lol.png

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
neither do I. AD carries are actually my least favorite style of champ to play.

it's all about dem casters and support

I meant people who get kills in general :3
Support/bruiser is more my type of thing, and I tend to not get more than one kill at a time.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Aj thinks gunblade is good on all champs.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
I believe that just about everybody sucks at shyvana at this point.... well, except for those few.

Does her spinny flame thing scale on ad or ap? I was playing against some shyvana who rushed a Nashor's tooth and gunblade and seemed to do ok, but I remember reading somewhere that they changed how her spinny flame thing scaled.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES