Toribash
Thank you! The lame madman was easier to work with though. It was grab in that one ;)

Also, I made a total DM!!!
Attached Files
#New_Total_DM.rpl (316.5 KB, 15 views)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Seriously, I thought it was pretty crappy, thank you for the.. umm... shocking comments

Also, someone else than me should post a replay here. It feels lonely. In this replay I wondered what the hell happened, uke blowed hard when I kicked him. Check it for yourselves, you wont believe it.
Attached Files
#World_terror.rpl (215.0 KB, 14 views)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Seriously, I thought it was pretty crappy, thank you for the.. umm... shocking comments

Also, someone else than me should post a replay here. It feels lonely. In this replay I wondered what the hell happened, uke blowed hard when I kicked him. Check it for yourselves, you wont believe it.

Well, the opening kick could do with some work nice, but the boom was quite formidable. Couldn't have made it much, if at all, better.

EDIT: Hmmm, the total DM was cool, but it was stiff especially near the end, and a few of the kicks at first. It's still good though, but not as good as the boom.

EDIT2: Watched your earlier nograb, cool, but the first part where you jump is a little funny, and you could have a little more of a relaxed style.
Last edited by OK9ZERA; Jun 18, 2009 at 03:31 PM.
I was gonna post a replay. Then I saw Tempos.......

SO. I had to add something. I added 2 dms and a skeet. ENJOY
Attached Files
Sexy Skeet.rpl (211.7 KB, 10 views)
The skeet was funny and unexpected lawl, must've taken some work, too.

That was a rather awesome replay, the boom was cool, but the openiing punch makes it look like after the DM you just let your arm go limp, which is a little weird, I would've had it go further a little first, but that's just me.

Nice replay.