Toribash
madness final.rpl - that kick in head looked kinda weird, you could've made awesome boom out of it. Still, good replay, nice style and flow, last dms look a bit weird and less stylish, but are okay. OH I KNOW I KNOW... opener kinda sucked :s
~~

ffff :| I made moar dms (2 or so), now I guess you'll say it still sucks because there's no skeet anymore or such.
Attached Files
!nanowave.rpl (285.8 KB, 6 views)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I wouldn't say that replay sucks. Its not bad. Its your unique primalrage style. I dont like the end though. I don't really know why though. It looks kind of ugly the way you grab uke's abcrotch part. I do like the decap boomkick. The replays that sucks, are those who use instagib or goldpeople.

---

As for me. I decided to edit my old replays and make them better. What do you think about this one?
Attached Files
old edit2.rpl (193.4 KB, 8 views)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Not bad, but it looks so much...random. I don't like this style of jumping to get somwhere, because even little try to walk looks better
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!
Hmm, walking would make it slow. And it would consume all the time to get to uke. I got a deadline of 120 frames approximately. At least I reached him quickly enough. But whatever, its after all your opinion, I'm not supposed to whine about it

Also, the starter sucks badly because it's an edit of one of my older replays from when I was in Nano.
★★★★★
Sorry I cant view the replay yet, I will once I get back one.

I made this replay, was like, awesome.
Then the skeets added, I was like :'D
Attached Files
Sly-Perfecto.rpl (269.9 KB, 9 views)
sly:
Good handwork... but I personally don't like when the legs are just holding, it looks very unnatural. But the skeet was cool ^^
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
As Moltee mentioned, you your handwork was pretty nice. But after a while it looked just plain wierd. And you barely moved your legs for a while, that made the replay look really stiff, sorry but it did. Though skeeting is always nice
★★★★★
I just leave this here
Attached Files
PWN.rpl (40.9 KB, 7 views)
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
LOL, finally someone owned that guy. How mad did he get? Nevertheless, a very nice replay

Also, I love self-damage :3
Last edited by Tempo; Sep 5, 2009 at 03:15 PM.
★★★★★
Tempostyle - oh lol, that was kinda sick. I liked split the most. Also that dm with throw was like 'wtf' Nice replay overall.

~

1st - tried to more stylish replay than usual, I don't think it's success :|
2nd - moar jtank (a bit less stylish edit but with more dms :x)
3rd - another time challenge, I made this in like 5-6 minutes
Attached Files
!pillow.rpl (255.0 KB, 9 views)
!soft pillow.rpl (277.3 KB, 10 views)
!simple decap.rpl (93.0 KB, 6 views)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos