Toribash
May I have the set: Giveaway Items 1 with all the contents in it?

"There is a man and a girl the man is 40 years old and the girl is 10 as we see than man is 4x old than the girl and after 5 years the girls is 15 and the man is 45 now the man is 3x than the girl and after 15 years now the man is 60 and the girl is 30 now the man is 2x than the girl.
How much years would take the girl to be the same as the man?"

My answer is:
Never

============================

also, ROFL MAO
Last edited by Karstnator; Jul 2, 2014 at 07:04 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
May I have the set: Giveaway Items 1 with all the contents in it?

"There is a man and a girl the man is 40 years old and the girl is 10 as we see than man is 4x old than the girl and after 5 years the girls is 15 and the man is 45 now the man is 3x than the girl and after 15 years now the man is 60 and the girl is 30 now the man is 2x than the girl.

My answer is:
Never

============================

also, ROFL MAO

sorry wrong and no.
Oh okay, let me try again

30 more years?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Oh okay, let me try again

30 more years?

sorry wrong
65 years because the mad dies at 105 years old when the girl is 60 so the girl ages 35 years
Last edited by counter; Jul 2, 2014 at 08:03 PM.
Originally Posted by -Demon View Post
65 years because the mad dies at 105 years old when the girl is 60 so the girl ages 35 years

What?
But its Wrong
so basicly the girl is 10 65 years later she is 75 and the man is 105 then the man dies and 35 years later the girl is 105 and dies to so shes as old as the man
so basicly the girl is 10 65 years later she is 75 and the man is 105 then the man dies and 35 years later the girl is 105 and dies to so shes as old as the man

Thats Right!!!
you got it you will get the Full Gaia Soon
ty I really just worked that out in like 5 mins

I can't believe this fagget solve the riddle.
Sent mate.