Toribash
Well, I was very impatient at that time, and didn't want to wait for a long period of time before getting an answer. Now, however, I'm more patient and willing to wait.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
doobytime has been accepted.

ImVeryBlue, please take time to join our IRC so we may chat with you.
@ImVeryBlue: you know that we aren't the most active clan around, right? We are fairly IRC active, and use our boards a bit, but we are not the biggest in-game clan, as far as I know.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Originally Posted by Lightningkid View Post
@ImVeryBlue: you know that we aren't the most active clan around, right? We are fairly IRC active, and use our boards a bit, but we are not the biggest in-game clan, as far as I know.

Yes, I'm fully aware of that. I myself am not the ingame type. I go on IRC too, and the fact that you guys aren't super active on the boards is something I can live with.
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
Yes, I'm fully aware of that. I myself am not the ingame type. I go on IRC too, and the fact that you guys aren't super active on the boards is something I can live with.

A post per day keeps the inactivity away.
Inquisition with all these newer players such as myself have been giving it more life.

Inq. is very active... I think you're getting the wrong idea here.
IRC is where Inquisition members tend to hide... keep in mind that most of them are on 24/7. I mean, if you're on the IRC that long. You dont need to post every day.
As I stated before... Inq is very much active.
Last edited by Ocean; Dec 9, 2014 at 02:29 PM.
Ok, thanks for the heads-up. Last time I was here, you guys were more inactive. Now, lots of y'all post on the chat thread daily.
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Just going to point out that ImveryBlue still seems to be very impatient because he expressed his wish to join Aeon despite having already applied here
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...99060&page=182

Sorry for the invade.
Cheers
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
Just going to point out that ImveryBlue still seems to be very impatient because he expressed his wish to join Aeon despite having already applied here
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...99060&page=182

Sorry for the invade.
Cheers

Thank you for the information.
-----
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
may I ask on how my app is going?

It was going fine, but now there's a new piece on the table.
You'll have a definite answer soon.
Last edited by Creati0n; Dec 17, 2014 at 04:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump