Toribash
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
How's everybody doing?
I've bean away for a week or so and it seemed like forever

Hai I'm dj, I'm doing pretty good, how about you? Why were you gone since I only really started talking in this chat recently.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
I can't make it to CL Friday. Good luck!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
I can't make it to CL Friday. Good luck!

;-;
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Well here's the deal:

As people know, not in love with my job as a Physical Therapy Tech, so I needed a change of pace to be happy. Also, I love saving lives and being in medicine.

Well I was accepted into an EMS program, and I started Tuesday. So I'm going to pursue my dream of being a fire/flight medic.

I have class all Friday hence missing Clan League but you'll do great without me.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Hello!
May I ask who's doing the ErthTk for Alpha? I may have to do my matches asap.. as in right now or in a number of hours.
PM me with any and all questions
It is a rather short notice why does it have to be right now?
Also if I am not wrong I think ticux and diamond are doing that....
Imaparrot~!
I just got a text from my workplace today saying that they're hosting the release of the game I made a soundtrack for tomorrow evening.
It's in another city and they fucked up the official invitation which would've given me a longer notice, so I'm in a hurry to get ready.
Being at that party to get some contacts is vital, since I currently as an artist have no income..
-----
Any chance you could get one of them on tonight or now?
I hugely apologize for the inconvenience.. This is absolutely not how I wanted this.
Last edited by Hattersin; Aug 27, 2015 at 08:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I see well I am trying to get them online ticux says he cant do it now but I asked if he could do it later he did not respond yet.
I do not think diamond is online but we are looking into it...
Imaparrot~!
Thank you. I will not be going to bed in a while, so there's plenty of time to practice before, if that's a problem.
As long as we do it before tomorrow. Once again, sorry about my work being retarded.
-----
Fuck me.. Any chance you people could do 2 greykido matches right now as well? ,_,
-----
hmm.. Well I'll be available to play later at night on Friday. Is that okay?
Last edited by Hattersin; Aug 28, 2015 at 12:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump