Toribash
Why do I always miss this shit, now I don't have any right to completely obliterate you all for starting all of this random shit.
Woliddammit
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
FUCKFUCKFUCKINGFUCKFUCKFUCKITYFUCKFUCKFUCKETRYFUCK ERYFUCKORSOARYFUCKINGFUCKINGLYFUCKFUCKERY.

FUCK.

^That's basically all I'm reading when I look over this thread.

Now you're thinking of the actual word "fuck."
Now you're thinking of how stupid it sounds.
Now you're thinking what is a "fuck"?
We-he-he-he-hell, I will tell you.
Fuck.

Edit - This is the fucking app thread for Christ's sakes.
Ethr, get your shit together.
Or, y'know, kick some members. \o/
Last edited by Kiza; Feb 11, 2013 at 04:43 AM.
Originally Posted by FYR View Post
I think I should direct everything singularly when talking to the less-minded people.

I meant your reason were stupid Soap, as well, use quotes, people won't know who the fuck your talking to, especially when you don't even mention a name just, he.

Talking about the less-minded people, they don't even know how to use "your" and 'you're' properly.

Best Laugh

Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
So... app time, I haven't looked at the rules for your clans apps, so this should be fun.

Ok you all know me, if you are a goldfish, I'm fluxpony, former co-leader of Legendary and resent leader of The Aces (booo!), I am very active... As I have been moaned at in this clan about it before, ha (deal with it). In all honesty I am a brown belt on this account and black on many others. I never cared for the game, the forums is where its at, right guys.

More about me... I'm from England, yes I am 15 (not a kid), 16 this year. For those of you who possibly (0.001%) think that I'm a girl, well I'm sorry to say your wrong. I think you know a lot about the love for ponies I have (and the love I've made, hahaha... ew), I'm not into them like some of the fandom is... wait yes I am -feel free to gag.

Well that's most of it (if not all) in all honesty as I said. From the good, to the bad, and the sexy.

Hope I join... Vote now or forever hold your peace.

Ok so, no. How was this not auto rejected?
I thought we were sticking with the "if yu don't fill shit out right the first time auto-reject" but somehow within 48 hours of me mentioning this someone gets in with this shit.
If were going to start accepting bullshit like this then we might as well let every peice of shit (I don't have anything against whoever the fuck this dude is he just happened to be the first one I saw.) in.
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
FUCKFUCKFUCKINGFUCKFUCKFUCKITYFUCKFUCKFUCKETRYFUCK ERYFUCKORSOARYFUCKINGFUCKINGLYFUCKFUCKERY.

FUCK.

^That's basically all I'm reading when I look over this thread.

Now you're thinking of the actual word "fuck."
Now you're thinking of how stupid it sounds.
Now you're thinking what is a "fuck"?
We-he-he-he-hell, I will tell you.
Fuck.

Edit - This is the fucking app thread for Christ's sakes.
Ethr, get your shit together.
Or, y'know, kick some members. \o/

Thanx.
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Okay no more posting here. Unless it's a application.

Thanx.
Agreed, I don't see how he got in.
I literally didn't know it was an application, I would've said no.
A big no
i.e-No
Well, I left to make that point.

But apparently, none of my reasons made any logical sense to you guys.

Kick me back out if you want, but learn from it.
NOODLE ARMS
Stop posting here. Take it to Talk Thread - Said Ave.

or pms