Toribash
I was playing Toribash 3 minutes ago...
And dude, I'm rusty as hell
Last edited by Orny; Aug 2, 2012 at 06:01 PM.
My dream is to play toribash, but my video card sucks. :c
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Oh 4chan, your magical light of glory shines upon us all.

In more Chess relevant news, I'd like to take this segment of my post and dedicate it to a much needed thanks and congratulations to this clan. We went through a pretty rough patch with activity, but no one left, and everyone kept posting, and with the arrival of several new members, we are happily active. Good job everyone, for providing me with an awesome clan I love.

I make his words mine. A clan is composed of moments of exuberance, and moments of misery. And we're living a good moment now. I'm proud of you. Special thanks to the members who are inexplicably loyal as fuck.
Huzzah!

I kind of retired from in-game unless there's a tournament that looks fun.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
Huzzah!

I kind of retired from in-game unless there's a tournament that looks fun.

^ That's literaly been the story of my TB life for the past few months cept I keep missing all of them...
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Haha, all I do is open TB, sort by most players. If there's no tournaments or there is but no one is betting, then I'm off to tf2.
Forever the only active ingame player.
Tournaments are awful, except clan tourneys.
Spend almost 2 hours in a gmtourney = aqua force.
I can make 5-20 times that in ONE game.
Last edited by Shmevin; Aug 2, 2012 at 09:07 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, I suck, unless its tk. so I'd rather waste my time then duel because I get too nervous.
I'm laughing. I like to get nervous... Specially if it's a aikidobd tourney... No one beats me. Not even the powerful shmevin.
D: You were waaaaaaaaaay better then I anticipated for someone who is never ingame.
You rocked the clan war with TLL though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]