Toribash
Originally Posted by PTDBank View Post
Not sure if you are stupid or your sense of humor is retarded.

Also I will make an example app soon

Good. I added the old one by music by it's way to extreme. No one wants to write all that lol
PM me with any and all questions
That's probably because when you were half-way through a sentence you started a new line
Hattersin wants that.
Sorry, Everyone denied.
There'll be an example app on the first page soon so if you wish to reapply use that as a guide.
PM me with any and all questions
Hi guys,

I am 14 year old child from india. My name is Shivin but u can call me magic. My GMT is -5:30. I am a decent fighter and my specialty is akido. I hv heard a lot of this clan. I really want to be a part of this so dat i can represent myself and fight along some best fighters of toribash. I hv heard that this clan is quite nice and hv fought many ppl of this clan in game eg. platabear. This proves that this clan is active too. this is also one of the reasons to apply here. My previous clan was shadow. I left coz even though they were quite active on forums, i never saw any of them in-game. I hope that u will give me a chance to be d part of such a nice clan. :)

Guys i was hving problem with ver. 4.3 so i switched to 4.2. Unfortunately i
deleted all the files of 4.3. This happened recently so currently i only hv one
replay.Hope u can understand.....

P.S- Ignore d name of the replay..
Attached Files
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.
Actually, you're GMT is +5:30 and soon will be +4:30 due to Daylight Saving.

And you're replay didn't attach
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.
THANK YOU FOR POSTING A VALID APPLICATION!
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
Actually, you're GMT is +5:30 and soon will be +4:30 due to Daylight Saving.

And you're replay didn't attach

Sorry bout the replay... here
Attached Files
Close shave.rpl (58.3 KB, 8 views)
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.