Toribash
So i got 1 neutral and 1 no? How many do i need to get in?
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza
Dude, read the first post! why so many people can't read?! If you would read the first post, you shouldn't have any questions..so go and read it now!

And i hope it's ok, that i told him that..
{Latvian, RSO, TW dude}
If u Want to Spar then PM me
My name is Sanjar (Sonny) im 14 . Im from Kyrgyzstan. I want to join in RSO. Im very experinced guy who like to spar :3
Here my replays (Not all) :
Attached Files
Cacrot Parkour.rpl (926.6 KB, 3 views)
Cacrot Spar.rpl (543.1 KB, 2 views)
Jisse Spar 2.rpl (585.8 KB, 5 views)
Jisse Spar 3.rpl (648.1 KB, 2 views)
Krophet Spar 2.rpl (503.6 KB, 3 views)
LucianoWoW Spar.rpl (555.4 KB, 2 views)
Mocucha Spar.rpl (506.6 KB, 4 views)
Free Style Sparrer
So in my sparring app, neutral is no vote? If it is then I can't join?
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Name: Skyrun
Languages spoken: English and I speak little of spanish.
Why you want to join the RSO: I love to spar an I know this is a place that can better me at it plus all you guys seem like you could be great friends in the future, but it could also help me being forum active so its a "win win" situation for me. Plus help if I get better I'll apply to become a teacher so I can teach others =D?
Two sparring replays: I only have one replay I just started today.
The replay I made it a few minutes ago is to big to upload on here so I have to do it on 4shared.com heres the link.> http://www.4shared.com/file/8WJ7Xm-T/azx.html

I'll make more in my spare time today its 11:06 here an I'm pretty tired.

Ez heres a new replay; I tried to do a little parkour but I missed the jump so we fought a litte bit.

Not much.. I could'nt do much on this one basically I failed but I did a nice roll =D and tapri had to go so we finished without ending.
Last edited by SkyRun; Sep 30, 2012 at 08:27 PM.
Name: Kevin
Languages spoken: English
Why you want to join the RSO: i would love to join RSO because i want to get more experience in sparring and sparring with those who are better/just as good as me will help me progress.
Two sparring replays
Attached Files
Jmoze and iNoob.rpl (443.7 KB, 6 views)
Sicmo ftw.rpl (378.5 KB, 7 views)
No, you can not!
Guys this thread is a mess. It seems like me and Hours are the only active teachers...

No to SkyRun, This is a sparring not parkour org. You are also on your hands more then your feet.

Yes to iNoob.