Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Dragon's Tent

"Your wisdom needs exercise. What's your name again? I didn't care the first time you said it."
Dragon's Tent

"Ah, a Miles. Good fighters. Well, you should go see the provisions marshal. Sometime after you are set up with your quarters and equipment, come see me again."

He waves his dismissal and goes back to his maps as if Raethan no longer existed.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Provisions Marshal's tent

Upon arriving to the Provisions Marshal's tent Raethan greets the guard standing out front and hands him his letter.

"Hi, I'm Raethan Miles" he says with a salute. "I'm here to see the Provisions Marshall."
Last edited by floop78; Jun 12, 2012 at 03:29 PM.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
PM's Tent

"Thanks" Raethan said, as he walked into the tent.

When inside Raethan greets the Provisions Marshall with the traditional salute. "Raethan Miles, I was told to come to you. I'm new here."
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
PM's Tent

The Marshal locks a chest he was previously looking in, and turns to Raethan. He's stocky with short brown hair and small brown eyes. Overall, a compact person. Not small, but compact.

"New arrival, aye? What's your name?" he asks as he moves to a table strewn with documents.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
PM's Tent
"Raethan Miles, Sir." He said again.
Last edited by floop78; Jun 16, 2012 at 01:52 PM.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
PM's Tent

"A Miles, eh? Interesting... ah, here you are. Right then. I assume you brought your own equipment?"
PM's Tent

"Yes sir, Sword, Shield, Armor, the works. Unless you have something else that I need to be issued I'm set. I just need a bunk."
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE