Ranking
Originally Posted by FinalWish View Post
Do not accept him.
Just take my word for it that he is not someone you want to be in TLL however desperate you are for activity.

Final you cant just post something like that. Make it more specific, so far the only thing we've seen was his application, and telling us to totally ignore it and say no isn't at all fair. Now, if you know him, and is aware of a supposed bad behavior from him, let us know.
lol final, we have never let someone in, just because we are inactive.

If we think they are good, we let em try. if not, they dont have a chance.

Fear wouldnt let us ruin TLL. he would rather it die than have shitty people in it
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
"OMFG WHY ME NOT SEPTED YET? IT BEEN DAY D: WHY YOU NO SEPT ME YET? OK I GO TO NOTHER CLAN, THEY SEPT ME BEFORE APP THEY ARE SO Pr0 w00t!"
my name is Daniel i live in the UK my GMT +1 i spend most of my time in the irc mainly #bleu occupying Pidda and Akmal. I have been accepted into bleu but due to waiting months for an actual invite i left. i know that my post count is low,this is because i feel like i'm intruding when i post on a open thread i hope to get over this and join TLL thank you for reading my application.
I flush do you?
a semi decent app. Join our IRC at #TLL and get to know us, also, post around our forums. dont feel like you are intruding.

Also, we are notorious for not being quick with decisions, until we are sure you are a good fit for our clan, ask anyone. It took me about a month of posting around and such to get in. so if you are looking for a quick clan to join, this is not for you.
Hey guys

In-game name is Slant
Belt - blue (2nd dan)
I do not have any posts ( I think). The reason for this is that until recently, Plorpus was my main account. I am not double clanning because even though I am still in the clan, I asked to be kicked a while back. They just haven't gotten around to it.
I am pretty sure that some of you remember me from a while ago, but don't let that influence you decision. (let that influence your decision )
My favorite mods are Aikidobigdojo and Blender
I enjoy texturing even though I am downright horrible at it.
I am more active in-game than forum, however I can be IRC active at 5-ish until 9-ish every day. This weekend I am going on a trip for high school Band, so take as much time as you need to decide.

Thanks!

EDIT: I was wrong, my post count is two. If you look at Plorp's post count, it is somewhere in the 90's. Every one of those 90 posts was in the span of a couple weeks because SOA demanded activity. I can be active if I need to be.