Toribash
Originally Posted by joonveen View Post
@Nepo : The head doesn't fit, but if it was separated, both would be yummy! Mmm..
I just realized the blood fits the TB logo XD

As I said, the head is Madd's, so it's not actually part of it. Also, we are selling the set right now if you are interested...
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...428#post416428

Selling a set that didnt get sold... (shame me now)
thought id post it here incase peoplz look here for makers or whatever...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Hey, i am slightly interested in joining, i am not the best with texture making, but i can edit pics really well, i think.
I am pretty sure i can work on textures.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
Fernando: Meh, I agree with rave. Kind of just looks like wavey lines.
DP: Yeah, mayhaps the title of the organization may have helped. xD
MaddMaxx: Try a different image hosting site. imagehosting.com or imageshack, perhaps?
beaner: Read the application requirements, and get back to us with examples and whatnot.

A special thanks to ravenger for setting up our IRC channel, #TTM! Family members with IRC capabilities should drop by whenever possible to get a chance to chat with their fellow artists and get suggestions/hints, and just to hang out and chat in general or discuss Family... plans.
Potential clientele are also welcomed to pop into the channel to toss requests at the Family, and utilize the full range of skills of our artists.

-hanz0

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Okay, well i have sold many of heads, and i recently made a sig for pawned, not sure if he is buying mine or not.

here are some pics/sigs/heads.

these are just some of what i have made.
Consider me please.
Thank you.

EDIT: they are listed from newest(top) to oldest(bottom).
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
Ewww. Stick to editing pictures.
No seriously, the first one is ewww. No offense.

My favs are the color pencil-looking pic and the blue eyed, teething head. Awesome.

I don't know about approving or whatever, because as I have said, yadayadayada, Mr. Boss is away, can't say anything, but if we voted, I'd say okay, you've got potential.

EDIT:
About the TTM channel..
I type
/join #TTM

All goes fine. Except it says
This channel needs a key. You must provide the correct key to join the channel. See "/help join" for details on joining a channel with a key.

What's the key?
Last edited by joonveen; May 14, 2008 at 02:29 PM.
the sig is bleh, the second wo images is just following the tutorials sepulcher made.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-