Toribash
SLY 3. Beat that amazing game.
<3

OH GUYS GUESS WHAT, GIRLFRIEND FINALLY BROKE UP WITH ME ISN'T THAT GREAT?
But, no matter how much I love her, I'm going to stay strong either way. And if she comes running back to me again, I'm going to fucking gut the fuck up, grow a pair, and tell her no.
Cause I can't stand this heart break and she's just like a disease that just keeps inflicting pain on my heart.
I love her, but I can't be with her..I guess.
I'm fucking going bisexual, even though I hate dick and penis and hairy stuff, and non feminine..vaginas..Va..va..vaginas..
Nevermind.
I cannot resist my lesbian temptations.
Last edited by fluffykat; Sep 7, 2011 at 01:15 AM.
Fuck.
Originally Posted by fluffykat View Post
SLY 3. Beat that amazing game.
<3

OH GUYS GUESS WHAT, GIRLFRIEND FINALLY BROKE UP WITH ME ISN'T THAT GREAT?
But, no matter how much I love her, I'm going to stay strong either way. And if she comes running back to me again, I'm going to fucking gut the fuck up, grow a pair, and tell her no.
Cause I can't stand this heart break and she's just like a disease that just keeps inflicting pain on my heart.
I love her, but I can't be with her..I guess.
I'm fucking going bisexual, even though I hate dick and penis and hairy stuff, and non feminine..vaginas..Va..va..vaginas..
Nevermind.
I cannot resist my lesbian temptations.

Centuries Of Damn
Daily life, let's see.
Getting dragged into room with lots of girls, agree to get nails polished, then that lead to chapstick... Then the inevitable makeup. Which I am trying to wash off now.
Oh, and an amazing hairbraiding job. Girl be agreein' to make dreads on mah head tomorrow.
Actually, I was more of a chick magnet with some degree of makeup on. Apparently I was sexy. Emphasis on WAS. Now I'm just awesome :3
Holy mother fuck.
So like my last period of the day was pe which was in a whole separate building from my actual school. It. Was. Fucking. Pouring~
Plus I had to go to my bus. So me and my best frand evar were the first ones to run from that building to the bus. I ran for my life in this pouring rain through fucking floods, betch. When I got to ze building everyone was clapping for my epicness..I was so wet.
On the bus I took my shoes off and errything and got pet by my friend.
BEST DAY EVER
Last edited by fluffykat; Sep 8, 2011 at 10:54 PM.
Fuck.
Florida is where Tobuscus is from. If you don't know him, he's a Youtube guy, I love him.

You should check him out fruit, except check his vlog channel, TobyTurner. He releases a new vlog everyday of just him talking to his iPhone about random stuff in a really funny way. It's always unedited too, he's just really good at improvising.

Oh, My daily life? Meh... Struggle to get up... don't get up... sleep 'til 2:00 PM.. Use laptop until pass out.
HEy