Toribash
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Oh man, i am SO loving this game right now. I still have to reach the underworld, but mark my words, i will get there and conquer the shit out of it! The bosses are crazy hard when you're alone, though. Eye of Cthulhu is managable, since it has a fixed pattern of attacking, but the eater of worlds has eaten my butt every goddamn time. It happens when it splits up into like 10 separate worms, all of which have a highly damaging head. It sucks hardcore balls, man. The loot is great though. :U (haven't bothered with skeletron yet)

Lol I found Eater of Worlds easy, compared to Cthulu, the first several times I tried to kill it I died. Vilethorn is awesome for either of them though.
Last edited by JesseD; May 21, 2011 at 02:09 PM.
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Oh man, i am SO loving this game right now. I still have to reach the underworld, but mark my words, i will get there and conquer the shit out of it! The bosses are crazy hard when you're alone, though. Eye of Cthulhu is managable, since it has a fixed pattern of attacking, but the eater of worlds has eaten my butt every goddamn time. It happens when it splits up into like 10 separate worms, all of which have a highly damaging head. It sucks hardcore balls, man. The loot is great though. :U (haven't bothered with skeletron yet)

lol i beat the eater of worlds easy with ball of hurt. eye of cthulu is hard for me since because of some random glitch every time i spawn an eye two of them come D:
but now i got the muramasa it should be much easier.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Versed Skeleton with the sunfury.
Was able to beat Skeleton with only using 3 lesser health potions
Ye that is how awesome the sunfury is.
Do you have a method of killing the bone serpeants?

Oh and fuck starfurys arghh. Every chest I open has a starfury in it >.<
Last edited by JesseD; May 21, 2011 at 04:24 PM.
Originally Posted by JesseD View Post

Recommend using a decent sword such as Fiery Greatsword would be the best(range weapons aren't the ideal weapon to use on them trust me), but if you don't have it I'm sure something like blade of grass would be just as effective.

Alone Bone serpents aren't that hard, however most cases when you encounter them you'll be faced with at least 1-2 fire imps or 2 bone serpents double teaming you.

For fire imps and serpents its recommend that you take out the imps first as if you try fight the serpent it becomes bloody annoying dodging fireballs.

For 2 bone serpents it is recommended that you have rocket boots as it becomes a breeze in avoiding their attacks and you just attack and avoid them until they both finally drop.

If you're wanting the sunfury you'll be there for an hour at most trying to get one. Bring at least 60+ health potions
Originally Posted by JesseD View Post

i use the sunfury to kill them
Anime United
I'm using a phaseblade atm so I should probably wait to get a better sword. Also, gone through 6 sky islands and none had rocket boots so far. :|

Although I'm gonna make a king of the hill pvp map, and these bricks will help me make it look nice.

Edit: fireless, the reason I want to kill them is to hopefully get sunfury :| Btw is your server private?