Toribash
It sounds intresting if there is anything I can do to help just pm me ;) (I got no experience of coder or anything in pograming games and such :3) but yeah anything just tell
Siku can't touch this!
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
The game is so easy to learn, and so hard to master. There are many tactics u can use to win, and although it also depend on your luck with cards, smart usage of those can turn total defeat into total win.
Also, due to the nature of the cards used for this game and the surface on which u use cards - this game can be turned (call it: modified) to be anything, set in any time/space/fantasy/whatever!
Also, card fights in this game can be fast or long, and depending on a person its very addictive. It can be expanded with new card packs and new type of cards, and it can be turned into free-to-play online multiplier game, that use micro-transactions (for buying special gold cards, packs, mods, etc..) and its fairly balanced toward players that play it for free and for those that pay-to-play (basically, if u are on free account u just advanced and make better card sets slower then paying users).
You earn virtual currency called gems, and with those gems u buy new cards, packs, etc...

It is a premise for very good online game, and since the idea is original we can't just give it to anyone. After we balanced some things, prepare presentation, cards, first starter packs and all of that we gonna find some coder, make a developer team and our game.
Then we will make shitload of money, and maybe one day you will come to our forum and work for us as a moderators/admins.

In other words: you will work for FLOW - game company! XD

Although we are both dying to tell u all about it, first rule when you have awesome idea is: don't tell it to random ppl.
If you are coder with knowledge of flash action script or java you can contact us on: bojan.prakljacic@gmail.com

The idea of changing enviroments to favor or increase a monster's attack has been there for a while,and it would have been more interesting to make a toribash one.But,I guess this idea will have more marketability,and with your creativity,it might as well suceed!So,yeah,i'm a bit pessimistic-optimistic about this,good luck!And,if you need help with ideas don't hesitate.
William, there is no changing enviroments to favor or increase a monster's attack. As I said, this idea is original. It has fields, but not in a way other cards have used them.
Btw, me and Snake will play it soon.
I played it with my sis and it was awesome.
looking forward to this idea =)

I dont think it need to be TB related...
being epic as something else it can be anything

if you guys need to brainstorm some ideas we can skype =)

not that I'm good with ideas, but who knows what we can add
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
William, there is no changing enviroments to favor or increase a monster's attack. As I said, this idea is original. It has fields, but not in a way other cards have used them.
Btw, me and Snake will play it soon.
I played it with my sis and it was awesome.

Ok,good luck then .
yeah there's no point making a TB card game, teh 'deprav card' would be too OP

I've never really been into card fight games, tried Magic back when I was young but neh, this is too much of a money eater (or maker, depend which side you're one ;p). But I wish you success and luck for this ^^