Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Also i will be requesting a texture set soon, but i will pay for it, i don't like taking things free. It's not my thing ;). I'll be buying lots of TC soon though. Alot of it will be going to the bank for members to use / borrow though
GMT: Central America timezone, not sure as of how it relates to GMT tho.
Belt & Qi: Black, around 1050
I like to play: Betabox, Judo, 360chest, zweihanders
Past Clan(s): None
Do I know English: Yup
I want to join because: Looking for some people to play with and improve with. I'm hoping that yall can help me get better and that I can help yall as well.
No. of Infractions & Bans:None, i think
You seem pretty cool but i haven't played with you yet, for now just join the 1336 Clan room and we will play with you. You seem pretty cool and i think 1336 would be a great first clan for you. So yeah, for now just play with us then we will decide
Texture Requests. FREE FOR CLAN ELITES
READ THIS AND USE THE FORMAT OR DIE AND NO TEXTURES FOR YOU!

Hey guys i just wanted to let you all know that i am making FREE textures for ELITE MEMBERS in clan 1336.9! Please put your requests in the following format.

What parts you need: (Self Explanitory)
Inspiration: (General idea or certain picture, video)
Style: (Robotic, Tribal, Etc etc.)
Colors: (Self Explanitory)
Customization: (Name on back of head, Letters, numbers Etc.)
Trails?: Y or N
Ground?: Y or N
DQ?: Y or N

Please post these IN THIS THREAD! Do not PM me about textures unless asked to PM me. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE TO GET FREE TEXTURES! There will be a once-a-month use for this service from me, so , in short you may only redeem 1 (one) texture set OR 5 (five) seperate piece requests! PLEASE do not abuse this guys! Now hurry up and give me some work to do!

EDIT: IF ANY NON-ELITE MEMBERS WANT TEXTURES PLEASE DEPOSIT THE FOLLOWING AMOUNTS IN THE CLAN BANK! 80k FOR SETS AND 1k FOR HEADS! YOU WILL ALSO NEED SPOKEN PERMISSION FROM THE CLAN CO-LEADER OR CLAN LEADER AND PROOF THAT YOU DONATED (tell the leaders to tell me)
Last edited by xtwistedx; Jan 14, 2009 at 04:07 AM.
i would like a tribal head like your avatar in a supernova red or crimson red with 1336 on the back of it and i also want full torso textures with and arm texture also red (supernova red or crimson) ty :O if you need more details say you need more >.>
(ALSO:all of that is in transparent >.> ty)