Ranking
Jdeck,Mocro and Mega and everyone left like up2u. They all left because of the boring clan that parrot have become lately. And all the fighting in it that is caused because of you and your arguments
Woah shit, your real life name is Barney, Kyou?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
hmm i think im sure Jdeck left because of Don I doubt very much up2u left because of me and I know mega and Mocro didnt leave because of me lol if they did why did I get an invite to their clan?? Obviously people can feel free to correct me if Im wrong here Guys did you honestly leave because of me? If thats the case then yeah I hold my hands up and say Im wrong but I dont think I am.

lol Mega Barney is a cool name.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by Kyou-kun View Post
Kerry has sown the seeds of chaos and destruction inside this clan. I'd purge it, but that's what Parrot is about.

Stay true to the roots, all day erryday.
-----
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
Jdeck,Mocro and Mega and everyone left like up2u. They all left because of the boring clan that parrot have become lately. And all the fighting in it that is caused because of you and your arguments

I left because of don >_>

up2u left because of the fighting going on around here

Mocro left because of "Me <3"

Mega, well idk about mega lol
Last edited by JDeck; Feb 3, 2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Also can I just say btw that Im not arguing at all Im not sure where that came from I've just been putting things as I see them. Yes Don isnt here to defend himself but Im sure he will when he gets back.
Not because of you. Because of what the clan have become which is caused by your arguments about how bad Donseluke is.

Jdeck left because donseluke told him to say something about the fights you started with donseluke.
I left cuz I freakin hate Kerry's insides
-----
Alot
Last edited by Leaf; Feb 3, 2012 at 09:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
lol there is nothing wrong with my insides Mega...
Im not arguing about how bad Don is as I said Im just saying it how I see it. face it he is hated by 99% of the staff for constantly being a dick to them. just because I say it and dont just troll does that make it an argument?

And JDeck was asked to lie to me saying he didnt want me around when it was infact Don
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
Not because of you. Because of what the clan have become which is caused by your arguments about how bad Donseluke is.

Jdeck left because donseluke told him to say something about the fights you started with donseluke.

I hate to be this guy buuuuut
/general banter

Besides, Don has been wavering quite abit recently, can't keep his daily dose of reality down, if you know what I'm saying.