Toribash
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Too old :/ I wonder if it would be possible to run a chess/connect 4 tourney, but I guess we would have the problem of people using others' accounts and we wouldn't be able to tell who is who.

A chess tournament would be awesome but I'm gonna wreck you all ;)
[TLL]
We certainly have some TC to spare for events and stuff, I could try to figure something out

Would you prefer it to stay in the clan or be public?

As a side note, I've made a Trial rank where we'll put new members for a couple of days until we think they're good enough to become a full member.
Last edited by Surge_old2; Oct 7, 2017 at 10:13 PM.
We certainly have some TC to spare for events and stuff, I could try to figure something out

Would you prefer it to stay in the clan or be public?

Not sure, but we'll certainly have to get some anti-cheating software

I'm not sure if a lot of people would interested in a chess tournament, though
[TLL]
Perhaps not, and idk what sorta software we'd be able to get, if anything at all

I'll think of some different ideas and let you know
Bod hosted a chess tourney a while ago, and it went pretty well, so I think we could do something similar. Clan or Public doesn't really matter to me.

also, welcome our newest recruit, EradeoStart!

(im)

We should be able and host it on Chess.com or lichess. Does anyone have a link to the chess tournament thread?

Welcome EradeoStar
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
We should be able and host it on Chess.com or lichess. Does anyone have a link to the chess tournament thread?

Welcome EradeoStar

Here it is http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=591909

And welcome Era
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
Sure lichess or chess.com? What's you elo if you have one?

I'm 22 connect 4 is solved, though ¯\_ツ_/¯

My elo is pretty bad haha and I use chess.com
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Quack View Post
My elo is pretty bad haha and I use chess.com

What is your elo?

Dude, I would be even worse, I suck at chess, I can hardly remember what each of the guys do

Thanks for the link, I'll think about a tournament style/event if you want me to I've a premium membership at chess.com so I should be able to host a real tournament on chess.com itself.
Last edited by Krong; Oct 7, 2017 at 10:49 PM.
[TLL]