Toribash
I still play, got four 90s (Shaman, Druid, Paladin and Warrior) and an upcoming mage at 86. LFR will always be like that unfortunately, my biggest and most annoying problem was when people went afk during fights, that really pissed me off. And since I was healing, it makes fights longer and more frustrating since all I wanted was the god damn lfr achievements lol. My shaman is my main, ilvl 549 at the moment but I haven't done any raids besides the LFRs. My guild hasn't been ready for raiding, hopefully next expansion I can raid.
Does anyone here still play? I might be wanting to get back into it since I've got a computer that can game again.

Don't have the computer set up but I should have it ready by new years day. I used to play on the server Dalaran but I haven't played since WotLK in 2010. Just wondering if anyone is able to toss me a scroll of resurrection around then just to get me back to see if I even like the game anymore.

Hit me up here if you're able and we can figure it all out.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
@Datsick

I mainly PvE but i've been diving into some PvP lately, having trouble getting above 1600 in 2s on my Ele, I know 2s isn't really Eles strongpoint but maybe sometime we could try some 3s or something if you wanna msg me your Battletag
right on
I've completed all content there is for me so far, and since there won't be another patch till the expansion, I'll just wait for the expansion to launch.