Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by zaratejr View Post
name:santos age:9 years oldmods:alkido/parkourcan I join

You must follow the application rules posted on the first page of this thread.

Thanks, StoneMonk of the MRT
Last edited by StoneMonk; Oct 9, 2015 at 09:03 PM.
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
ntroduction (Minimal 4 sentences): im 13 and i like to play toribash alot and i practice in my spare time and my favorite drink is mounten dew and i like doretos and other kinds of ships

What Makes You A Monk (Minimal 4 sentences):
This is the most important question.. im a realistic player i spar and i parkour and i skate alot its kinda hard to find what all you can do in skating in the tb version.

What can you add to this clan (Minimal 2 sentences): to show us that we are strong and not afraid to do anything and to be on the top of the clan list

GMT: kklerer

Your Clan History: smile striker

A Minimum Of 3 Replays:
Attached Files
720 pop shuvit.rpl (163.2 KB, 9 views)
im not sorry what i done..rpl (146.5 KB, 10 views)
sparing with dabarrett.rpl (339.2 KB, 10 views)
Greetings kkklerer,

We appreciate your interest in [Monk] for which you applied.
After reviewing the application we received from you, yours was not selected for approval of joining this clan.
The MRT appreciates the time you invested in your application. We encourage you to re-apply in the future as well.
We wish you success in future apps.
Thank you, again, for your interest in our Clan.

Regards,
TimmyboyG and the MRT
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Oct 20, 2015 at 02:38 AM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Hey i just want to point out that im not that great when writing applications but im gonna do my best.

My real name is Vetle (try to pronounce it) im 17, in my spare time when im not playing tb or other games i like to be with my friends playing football etc.
The mods im good at in tb would be: Akido, abd, judo, Mushu and Tk.

and what make me monk? i would say i respect people and their opinions, im more in the competitive scene like wars and stuff i really enjoy it, and just like be with people and talk with them, having a good time in general, and i really like making new friends.

What i can add to this clan is: as i said im really wars and stuff so i would love to participate, im pretty active ingame and in forums, and i also would like to get better at tb i know The Monastery got some great players and i would really like to learn a thing or two from them.

my GMT is: +2

my Clan History: Sinon, Mau, Vibe and TFR.

a minimum of 3 replays i dont have any like good replays but if you want to test me ingame just shoot me a pm or find me ingame

Thank you for your time
and have a good day
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
We are currently reviewing your application.

all right ill wait
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
Greetings Vetz1,

We appreciate your interest in [Monk] for which you applied.
After reviewing the application we received from you, yours was not selected for approval of joining this clan.
The MRT appreciates the time you invested in your application. We encourage you to re-apply in the future as well.
We wish you success in future apps.

Regards,
TimmyboyG and the MRT

i am a bird now - Lil B

Hello! I would love to apply for Monk!
Below is my application:

About me

Basic info:
My name is Josh Lintag. (Actually Joshua but I hate that)
I'm 17 years old, born on the 2nd of July, 1998. I'm a college student taking up Computer Science and it's my first year. College can be quite difficult to deal with and that affects my forum activity a lot. I love food. (Who doesn't?)
I currently live in the Philippines. It's a damn hot country if you ask me.
I'm about 5'11 feet tall and have really dark brown eyes.
I love books and classical music too by the way!

More info:
I'm a very humble individual. (I don't know if that contradicted my humbleness) But what I mean is that I am against bragging and showing off. I value people who communicate, especially in game and in real life too. If I was a leader, I'd take in the opinions of my
fellow members and make a decision after. I work independently and if time comes too, some people can rely on me, I'd appreciate that. I also love making new friends in games! As for real life, I'm very picky on who I hang with.
I would say my greatest weaknesses are trust issues and procrastination. I do things when I'm on the mood to do it not when I want
to do it, but I can say I've been trying to get rid of that attitude and so far, I've done good.

Hobbies:
I play the violin and the piano for about 2 years now.
I read books. Mostly adventure and thriller. I hate romance, makes me jealous.

Gaming Life:
I started playing Toribash 3-4 years ago back when I was young. My first account was DoomJoshua but I got banned. I was a very ignorant and immature person back then. I really didn't pay attention to what I posted and maybe it could hurt others? I wanted to make a new one, so I made GLaD0S.
I'm a 1st dan blackbelt, and I just started playing again, considering Toribash is already on Steam.
My best mods are Aikido and Taekkyon

What makes me a monk

There are a few things that makes me a monk. First of all, I am a team player. I work well if we play in teams. I value team communication. I can also lead a team or group really well. Secondly, I am a very committed guy. If I work on something, I work hard at it. I believe wonders could be done if all of us work as a group and each member committing to what we are working at.
At times, I find myself working better under pressure as it seems to bring out the best in me.

What I can do

As for what I can do for this clan, honestly, I've never really thought about it. But I'll let all of you know that I'm ready for whatever you would ask me to do. I never really give up on something unless there's truly no hope. And one last thing, I can also post a bit more to help the clan's activity.

GMT: Philippine Standard Time or UTC+08:00

Clan History

Aperture - It's the first clan I've started with GLaD0S. It died a horrible death long time ago. Members were basically inactive for a long time. I didn't have any more Toricredits to pay for the unofficial clan tag and I had to shut down the clan.

Raku - This was the first official clan I've joined. I stayed for almost a year (or more than?). I had to leave it. Some members were trolls and were basically insulting me and treating me like crap. I didn't want to start any fight and so I had to leave.

Electric - One of the best clans I've been to. I was really inactive back at Electricity. The members of the clan said it was okay but I was ashamed of myself for not even communicating with them anymore. After a months of inactivity, I left the clan, afraid I would bring it down.

Essence - This was the last clan I was with. Essence was like my home, the members were so nice and friendly but unfortunately we were all busy with our daily lives. The clan died around March this year.

My replays are in the attachment below. (I am greatly ashamed of them. I haven't been playing for a long time and I am truly sorry for a horrible replays)

Basic contact info:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Joshsaurus
Skype: joshua.lintag (yes I know I hate "joshua" but I made this account years ago c: )
Steam: Josh Lintag / apertureglad0s
Email: Josh.lintag@outlook.com / josh.saurus@outlook.com

Thank you very much for reading my long application! I wish you all the best in life.
And also, I have cake.
Attached Files
Josh - Aikido.rpl (57.3 KB, 5 views)
Josh - Aikido 2.rpl (38.6 KB, 4 views)
Josh - Aikido 3.rpl (30.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by GLaD0S; Oct 27, 2015 at 06:02 AM. Reason: small details
Definitely not Josh Lintag