Ranking
Well, played my first game in like a year, and just got absolutely roflstomped. The laning phase is a bit different from LoL's.
Yea, I hope people don't flame you like they do to me. I usually ignore them, but HoN I think has much more skill needed than LoL because most LoL games I play have no teamwork going on. :/
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
SoBscout: You never accepted my friend request yet.

Also, megadoomer, what's your IGN we can play some time.
I gotta agree with Lume on the Guide stuff. It helps when you're going to try a new hero.

Edit: Or haven't played in while
By the way guys, add me in-game.

Name is DivineCow.

I'll invite you to my clan, has some toribash people in it.
Originally Posted by Tart View Post
It's fucking awful, seriously, it is all huge and messy to use, the old one was uglier, but way more efficient, I've been spending hours buying items now :c.

yeah same i got kinda used to it about 10 hours in

Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
I can't even get on the forums right now.

Also Jera Isn't a noobish hero, Hes the best damn hero period.

lol......i can roll jery with anyone.

also sobscout whats your hon name?
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
Originally Posted by noctuurne View Post
i play hon alot wretched hag is the only good character to start with then go magnus once ur good go devourer

....what

Hag is an extremely difficult hero to use, and a terrible one to start with. Even I know that
I really don't know what to buy at the beginning of the game, or ingame at all. Help anyone?

And I'm not telling my account name to people who don't know it, just simply because I suck really bad at HoN and I don't want to give it until I get better.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.