Toribash
o/

Im not

im waiting for Skul to ever be in game so I can see his flame in action
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Hi griDx24, I can't help but notice you've been using the same application for every clan you ever apply for. 'My age is 14 and i turning 15 in the February 27th' could be changed to 'My age is 15' :P

Anyway, it looks like you're a bit too green for us right now - but feel free to apply again in the future when you have more experience.

P.S. why did you address the application to me? O.o There's a whole clan of us and I'm not even leader
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Can't even be taken serious, this is a 3.5 month old copy pasta http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=848

When you don't even change the reasons for joining a clan, it's just low quality, bby.

lol we are notoriously known for our aikido and wushu skills...

Stepp off, Stepan.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
Can't even be taken serious, this is a 3.5 month old copy pasta http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=848

When you don't even change the reasons for joining a clan, it's just low quality, bby.

lol we are notoriously known for our aikido and mwushu skills...

Stepp off, Stepan.

You suck liaxo
fmwukshu, bowlie

I don't know any difference about the two, but my point was that the guy had copy pasted from his Nitro app:

"I think its a good clan for aikido and wushu(mushu) players"

Which I find funny since it's been a training point for the clan not to suck at aikido, rather than being good at it, and I've never hear anyone mention wushu, mushu, or fuk u.
Last edited by liaxo; May 30, 2015 at 05:19 PM.
I liek wushu,

I dun liek mushu

mushu is the instagib one
wushu is the one which is a swiping mod but very hard to get dms

I heard lots of people mentioning fuk u, you should get in game more

<3
Rather try to at least know a little bit, and care a little bit, about what clan you are applying to, instead of simply aiming to "update" your copy pasta.
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
Rather try to at least know a little bit, and care a little bit, about what clan you are applying to, instead of simply aiming to "update" your copy pasta.

^ Apply once, apply well.