Toribash
I'll just casually sit in the corner and laugh at applications while I wait on a final decision for mine.
I think I might be retired.
Why I want to join:

I want to join because I miss the entitlement of being in a clan. I have been off the game for a while, but I am now actively playing again. I may lack belt, but I have passion, skill and determination.

My toribash experience:

I am a long time member, I have seen this game turn into what it is. I have been here through all the good times and the bad times. I am very experienced with the community and with the game.

What I can contribute to the clan:

Well, I can contribute art/texture design. I can contribute Leadership, Dedication, Respect, and intelligence. But most importantly, I can contribute... some god awful puns.

Me:

In the real world, I am know as Parker. Some may say.. I am spiderman. But in all honesty I am just some humble teenager working my ass off for university scholarships. However when I'm not. I'm on toribash. Honestly, My life is pretty basic. Butt it's good.

Other:

I fucking rock,
Didn't read first post and not a lot of info, basically omegles' post. It's a no from me. (simon cowell pls)
Ch0ckat3, Didn't read the first post nor is there a lot of information about yourself. At the moment I'll have to say no for now but I know you can do better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Meeeehhhh, elaborate. What do you mean it's my post?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join Origin Apply Here

App For Origin
Reason To Join:I have been looking for a clan for a long time and i found this one, and i like ur clan a lot and cool name of clan.I Really Hope i get accepted in cause all of you guys seem really good and i can prob learn a lot from this clan
About Me: Im 13 Irl and i really don't know what else to put, i watch anime, i just versed you on the server for applications and i got a streak of 6,
In Irl i like skateboarding, oh and also if you want to skype my skype is stephen.mathos
I dont have many friends that play tb on skype so it would be cool to have more that do, i like doing flipz n trix a lot and i have a lot of replays, if you want to spar i would be up for it.Ill try to be active as much as possible, and i hope this app is good enough for the clan
OH! and also im a very fast paced fighter
Last edited by Stevie9952; Jul 31, 2015 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Needs More Info
Good base but not a lot of info about you or anything you do. Need to buld out the app more and fill it with something we want to know about you. No from me. But again I know you can do better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join Origin Apply Here

Originally Posted by ch0c0lat3 View Post

app

You want to join us because you want to be in a clan, interesting. Too short, lack of info, didn't read the first post. No.

Originally Posted by Stevie9952 View Post

app

You don't know what else to put?

That's another no.