Toribash
Originally Posted by fusionman View Post
Or ya know, we could simply ignore imbecilic reposts of non-freeform apps. :P

Oh yea, i guess
MinerIE stole meh hunter
It was probably ignored because it does not meet our pre-requirements as stated in first post.
I won't tell you what's wrong, try to figure it yourself Will be better for both of us.
modo's free form attempt
Oh now this is hard i'm trying to describe my self to you people. Now this will be interesting i suppose. Yes okay lets start off with my name.
My name is Jay but on toribash i'm modonali or mod for short, but you can call me the joker. I'm 17 years of age yes i know what your thinking let me quote your minds "OMG he is so OLD" let me persuade you to think of me as a nice person and not some psychotic psychopath that escaped from an insane asylum. I promise you i'm not crazy, well at least i don't think i am. I Like playing basketball in real life, Never did understand why people used the term in real life this game is still technically existing in real life. Lets not get side tracked now will we. Oh and i love parkour i love most sports, some more then others its just who i am. I'm happy that you people are so interested in me it "puts a smile on my face" hehehe. In-game i'm 2nd dan my favorite mods are Wushu, Mushu, Lenshu <----(still waiting for another fight viper XD). I'm a Simple person to understand and i get along well with most people. wondering what happened to the people i didn't get on well with lets just say they heard a killer joke. That's all there is to me that i care to share with you. oh and my GMT is GMT+10:00 Australia Canberra Sydney
<3 the joker
Last edited by modonali; Nov 16, 2013 at 10:33 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by modonali View Post
Oh now this is hard i'm trying to describe my self to you people. Now this will be interesting i suppose. Yes okay lets start off with my name.
My name is Jay but on toribash i'm modonali or mod for short, but you can call me the joker. I'm 17 years of age yes i know what your thinking let me quote your minds "OMG he is so OLD" let me persuade you to think of me as a nice person and not some psychotic psychopath that escaped from an insane asylum. I promise you i'm not crazy, well at least i don't think i am. I Like playing basketball in real life, Never did understand why people used the term in real life this game is still technically existing in real life. Lets not get side tracked now will we. Oh and i love parkour i love most sports, some more then others its just who i am. I'm happy that you people are so interested in me it "puts a smile on my face" hehehe. In-game i'm 2nd dan my favorite mods are Wushu, Mushu, Lenshu <----(still waiting for another fight viper XD). I'm a Simple person to understand and i get along well with most people. wondering what happened to the people i didn't get on well with lets just say they heard a killer joke. That's all there is to me that i care to share with you.
<3 the joker

Hm. You forgot to put your GMT.
Anyway, you're not old, you should know Viper's age.
And may I know why people call you The Joker? >:]

Anyway, please wait for a feedback.
It may take some time.
Master of the arcane arts
Well at first you aren't really old as you think...
I think this clan isn't made of 12 year olds but meh (no offense to anyone 12)
I'm still trying to decide if you are good material but I'd say you pretty much got my vote unless you do something really stupid or retarded

Im going to wait on other votes for Modonali. Im not to sure about this but the application is freeform and quite informative.
MinerIE stole meh hunter
I am going with Yes. and yeah, you are not so old. I'm 19 yo and I don't think that I'm oldman
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know