Toribash
Originally Posted by samux57 View Post
ill go to /jo im in a pair of minutes
today i do a 360 noscope headshot : DDD
for me its a nice trickshot wait meee

So you came here to tell us about a cliche shot you got on another game because you don't read our forums or play this one. We ended the room some time ago. Start taking this clan seriously or leave it.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Bro, Lunatic. Calm. Down. This is a relaxed clan. Not a super strict Post at this minute this day this hour clan. So what we talk about another game? You arent limited to one game, but I get your point that we need to be active. So please, let me handle this from now on.

(im)

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Bro, Lunatic. Calm. Down. This is a relaxed clan. Not a super strict Post at this minute this day this hour clan. So what we talk about another game? You arent limited to one game, but I get your point that we need to be active. So please, let me handle this from now on.

Yes that's understandable but I've NEVER seen him post before. The only time they post is to brag or when they want something. That's not what a clan should be about.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
I'm just gonna start a conversation here...
What music are you guys listening to? I'm listening to the Drum & Bass radio on Pandora
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
Originally Posted by Lucky5921 View Post
Okay

Hi please don't post 1 word posts. Keep it relevant to the topic at hand.

As for music, I'm listenting to the chillstep radio on pandora.

(im)

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Hi please don't post 1 word posts. Keep it relevant to the topic at hand.

As for music, I'm listenting to the chillstep radio on pandora.

I like your taste sir :3
Could you take a screencap of all your radios? I'm just curious.

mine

I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
I listen to a lot of rap and some trap, but really, I'll listen to anything but I hardly tolerate country music...
[SIGPIC]:)[/SIGPIC]