Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Zin, bamboo grows with a point on the end, so if it grows upwards, it will slowly impale you.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Yes, I used my imagination. I just didn't think such a torture existed.

As horrible as such fate is, I think it's amazing what people can come up with.
-----
Here are some of my replays made between yesterday and today :3 with actual players.
Attached Files
Zin move 1.rpl (60.1 KB, 6 views)
Ownage3.rpl (65.9 KB, 5 views)
Ownage4.rpl (76.7 KB, 5 views)
OwnageDu.rpl (38.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Zinrius; Apr 5, 2013 at 10:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
Nice replays, I'll upload some replays too. The showing off replay is just me randomly doing moves that seem professional(not), drawing the match.
------------------------
That bamboo torture, how much bamboo is going to impale you?
Attached Files
Never. Give. Up..rpl (76.6 KB, 4 views)
Accidently AFK.rpl (67.8 KB, 5 views)
Showing off 4.rpl (60.4 KB, 4 views)
Suprise.rpl (33.1 KB, 5 views)
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Ok thanks anyways. When do you usually play?
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
That's just my vote, if the other guys say yes that's cool I'm GMT -8 so, usually in the next several hours.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Originally Posted by trunkster View Post
Ive also heard if many tortures, like letting bamboo shoots grow up into ur nails, gettting a cage with spikes around ur penis and making hot chicks dance around u, naked!

Looks like the penetrator has become the penetrated...

AAWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAH
-----
Holy shit guys where is cyber he's not on the roster anymore! did he leave? What's going on
-----
I've gone through the roster and have demoted kyosho to scamp for over 2 weeks inactivity.
TheMPK has been inactive for exactly a week but i have held off demoting him for now.

I suppose this is an official warning to kyosho that you need to show yourself or post on this thread before the 13th of April or you may be kicked for inactivity.
-----
This is turning into a huge post... This is an official warning for sugi1010 as well. he has been inactive for 2 days shy of a fortnight and as such has been demoted to scamp. He must show activity before the 15th of April or be exited from the clan.
Last edited by Zanderhar; Apr 6, 2013 at 01:29 AM. Reason: to make sure everyone sees the very important part of this post!
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Turns out I'm not to shabby in Judo. Took a short break, waiting for Twinswords tourney to restart so I judo'd and surprised myself with this epic win.
Attached Files
yes!.rpl (85.2 KB, 6 views)
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
Last one... Maybe...Ozzistar has been inactive since March the 4th (a month and two days) unfortunately i believe this constitutes being removed from the clan. As i understand, the procedure is that Kvey or Gunslinger will PM him an explanation and he will be kicked. Everyone needs to understand that activity is a very important part of being in this clan, as clans with inactive members are looked down upon by GM's, and this is detrimental to becoming official.

Cheers,

Zanderhar
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
Last one... Maybe...Ozzistar has been inactive since March the 4th (a month and two days) unfortunately i believe this constitutes being removed from the clan. As i understand, the procedure is that Kvey or Gunslinger will PM him an explanation and he will be kicked. Everyone needs to understand that activity is a very important part of being in this clan, as clans with inactive members are looked down upon by GM's, and this is detrimental to becoming official.

Cheers,

Zanderhar

Done, although ozzistar has never posted in the forums; sending the PM may have been a fruitless exercise.
"Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while."